Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 13:18:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IGMP and MLD Proxy for EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samir Thoria
                          Mankamana Mishra
                          Keyur PAtel
                          John Drake
                          Wen Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-09.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2021-04-19

Abstract:
   Ethernet Virtual Private Network (EVPN) solution is becoming
   pervasive in data center (DC) applications for Network Virtualization
   Overlay (NVO) and DC interconnect (DCI) services, and in service
   provider (SP) applications for next generation virtual private LAN
   services.

   This draft describes how to support efficiently endpoints running
   IGMP for the above services over an EVPN network by incorporating
   IGMP proxy procedures on EVPN PEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/