Subject: Re: [bess] WG adoption and IPR poll for draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto

From: Rich Ingram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 21:28:12 -0500

As a network operator looking forward to this solution, I support the
adoption.

Rich Ingram

University of Minnesota

From: BESS <[email-masked]> on behalf of "[email-masked]" <
[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, March 29, 2021 at 12:13 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [bess] WG adoption and IPR poll for
draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto

Hello,

This email begins a two-weeks WG adoption poll for
draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto [1].

Please review the draft and post any comments to the BESS working group
list.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies to
this document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with
IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as an author or a contributor of this document, please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
relevant undisclosed IPR, copying the BESS mailing list. The document will
not  progress without answers from all of the authors and contributors.

Currently, there are no IPR disclosures against this document.

If you are not listed as an author or a contributor, then please explicitly
respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in
conformance with IETF rules.

This poll for adoption closes on April 12th 2021.

Regards,
Matthew and Stephane

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto/