Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 08:21:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Usage for SDWAN Overlay Networks
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          James Guichard
                          Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Basil Najem
                          David Carrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-04-23

Abstract:
   The document discusses the usage and applicability of BGP as the
   control plane for multiple SDWAN scenarios. The document aims to
   demonstrate how the BGP-based control plane is used for large-scale
   SDWAN overlay networks with little manual intervention.

   SDWAN edge nodes are commonly interconnected by multiple types of
   underlay networks owned and managed by different network providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/