Subject: [bess] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 23:29:36 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Might be helpful to expand C-MAC and B-MAC on first use.

"MD" appears in your Terminology section, but nowhere else in the document.

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 17:11:26 -0400

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 2:29 AM Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> ...

OK.

> "MD" appears in your Terminology section, but nowhere else in the document.

Well, Maintenance Domain is used in the definition of MA in the
Terminology section so I'll add an "(MD)" there.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]