Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 11:49:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MVPN and MSDP SA Interoperation
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Lenny Giuliano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-07.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-05-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies the procedures for interoperation between
   Multicast Virtual Private Network (MVPN) Source Active routes and
   customer Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) Source Active
   routes, which is useful for MVPN provider networks offering services
   to customers with an existing MSDP infrastructure.  Without the
   procedures described in this document, VPN-specific MSDP sessions are
   required among the PEs that are customer MSDP peers.  This document
   updates RFC6514.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/