Subject: [bess] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 22:18:57 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Alvaro for explaining to me that MSDP is IPv4-only so this document
must be IPv4-only as well. I am now clearing my previous DISCUSS ballot.

Thanks to the authors, WG, and doc shepherd for the work done (though the text
is very hard to read, quite dense, and little context is given).

Regards

-éric