Subject: [bess] WGLC, IPR and implementation poll on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa-02

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 09:31:09 +0200

Hello WG,

This email starts a two weeks Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa-02 [1]. 

This poll runs until * the 7th of June *.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies to
this Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF
IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).
 
If you are listed as an Author or a Contributor of this Document please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
relevant undisclosed IPR. The Document won't progress without answers from
all the Authors and Contributors. 
 
There is currently no IPR disclosed.

If you are not listed as an Author or a Contributor, then please explicitly
respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in
conformance with IETF rules.

We are also polling for any existing implementation as per [2]. 

Thank you,
 
Stephane & Matthew

[1]
 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-mh-pa/
 
[2]
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw