Subject: [bess] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:33:07 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Much thanks to Scott Bradner for the OpsDir review (-09), discussions and then
re-review of -11. Jeffrey has agreed to change the SHOULD at the ned of S5.3.1
to a MUST (see OpsDir thread), and I'm balloting NoObj with the assumption that
that will happen.

Thanks again to Scott and the authors; I think that the comments since -09 have
noticeably improved the document.