Subject: [bess] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:17:52 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Generally no useful comments that others haven't already made.  Thank
you for your patience, since I had pushed this out another week.

[S4, comment]

* I feel like some representative diagram to refer to throughout the
  document might be useful earlier in the document, even if it's just
  duplication of Figure 1 from section 5.

[S9.*]

* Should it be said that if the Multicast Source Length is not zero
  then it MUST be equal to the Multicast Group Length?  I.e. no
  mixing and matching IPv4 and IPv6 source/group addresses by accident?