Subject: [bfcpbis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 05:54:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis  Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Format for Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) Streams
	Author(s)       : Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Tom Kristensen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-06-04

   This document specifies how to describe Binary Floor Control Protocol
   (BFCP) streams in Session Description Protocol (SDP) descriptions.
   User agents using the offer/answer model to establish BFCP streams
   use this format in their offers and answers.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4583.  Changes from RFC 4583 are
   summarized in section 12.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis/

---

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:30:52 +0200

On 04/06/2012, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Binary Floor Control Protocol
> Bis  Working Group of the IETF.
>

Changes from -00 version as agreed in BFCPbis session at IETF-83,
Paris. Cf. the meeting minutes.
- Recommend interpreting m-stream, as well as the formally correct mstrm
- Clarify confid and userid being decimal integers

As well as polish and fixes after running IETF tools idnits and
idspell tools, updated a number of obsoleted references to current
RFCs.

Please, read and review ==> post any issues to this list.

-- Tom

-- 
# Cisco                         |  http://www.cisco.com/telepresence/
## [email-masked]  |  http://www.tandberg.com
###                               |  http://folk.uio.no/tomkri/