Subject: [bfcpbis] TBD issue #2: Discuss usage of RFC 5018 mechanisms

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:26:18 +0100

An issue that needs further work, if a discussion of RFC 5018 usage is 
needed of course.

Gonzalo:
 > Section 6 says:
 >
 > "(e.g., using an SDP offer/answer exchange [7])"
 >
 > We should also add a reference to RFC 5018. Additionally, the document
 > could discuss at some point what happens when the mechanism in RFC
 > 5018 is used.

Tom:
| Reference to RFC 5018 added in upcoming version.
| Text discussing impact of using the  RFC 5018 mechanism will be done
| and added as a paragraph of Section 6.1.  Reliable Transport I'd imagine.

-- Tom

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:30:55 +0200

Hi Tom,

yes, per my original comments, I believe the spec needs to include a
discussion about what happens when the mechanism in RFC 5018 is used.

Thanks,

Gonzalo