Subject: Re: [bfcpbis] Comments on draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-10

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:32:53 +0100

A new version of the draft is submitted. Just to summarize the changes 
that stems from this mail thread:

Q1: Existing definitions kept.

Q2: Separate sections/subsections for the SDP attributes.

Q3: A separate offer/answer section, as a guidance to the implementers, 
is added. Very very much based on Christer's good input here.

Q3b: Existing text kept. If you choose not to add a 'floorctrl' 
attribute, well, feel the pain... And mandatory curses in the section 
above should be sufficient.

Q4: Added a separate subsection to summarize DTLS role signalling and 
offer/answer. Again, very very much based on Christer's input. (In 
parentheses, I don't really see that this portion of text is really 
needed. But might provide guidance to implementers).

Q5: BUNDLE is still a draft, so I propose we leave it to the ones that 
will eventually need BFCP in a BUNDLE group to specify what is needed of 
BUNDLE specifics, mux-details and so on.

-- Tom