Subject: [Bier] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-rtg-dt-encap-01.txt

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:53:55 -0700

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-rtg-dt-encap-01.txt
Date: 	Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:51:45 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Jon Hudson <[email-masked]>, Tom Herbert 
<[email-masked]>, Lawrence Kreeger <[email-masked]>, Patricia 
Thaler <[email-masked]>, Patricia Thaler <[email-masked]>, 
Jon Hudson <[email-masked]>, Albert Tian 
<[email-masked]>, Jesse Gross <[email-masked]>, Albert Tian 
<[email-masked]>, Pankaj Garg <[email-masked]>, Pankaj 
Garg <[email-masked]>, Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>, Jesse 
Gross <[email-masked]>, Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>, Lawrence 
Kreeger <[email-masked]>, Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-rtg-dt-encap-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Nordmark and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-rtg-dt-encap
Revision:	01
Title:		Encapsulation Considerations
Document date:	2015-03-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		37
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rtg-dt-encap-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rtg-dt-encap/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rtg-dt-encap-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rtg-dt-encap-01

Abstract:
    The IETF Routing Area director has chartered a design team to look at
    common issues for the different data plane encapsulations being
    discussed in the NVO3 and SFC working groups and also in the BIER
    BoF, and also to look at the relationship between such encapsulations
    in the case that they might be used at the same time.  The purpose of
    this design team is to discover, discuss and document considerations
    across the different encapsulations in the different WGs/BoFs so that
    we can reduce the number of wheels that need to be reinvented in the
    future.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat