Subject: [Bier] Yokohama Agenda

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 07:33:53 -0700

The agenda is published, and posted below the fold. Please review and let
me know of corrections or missing items. We do have some open time and
there's been list activity on drafts that are not on the agenda. Let me
know soon please.

Also, all those on the agenda, please send me your slides ASAP.

Thanks,
Greg

----

IETF 94, Yokohama, Japan
BIER WG Agenda
Fri, November 6, 2015, 09:00 - 11:00
Room 413

Welcome, Notewell, Agenda bash Chairs 5 min
draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-01 TonyP 5 min
draft-wijnands-bier-mld-lan-election-00 Ice Wijnands 10 min
draft-mirsky-bier-path-mtu-discovery-00 Greg Mirsky 10 min
draft-chh-bier-bier-yang-01 Ran Chen 15 min
draft-chen-pce-bier-00 Ran Chen
draft-eckert-bier-te-arch-02 Toerless Eckert 10 min
draft-zhang-bier-designed-routing-00 Sandy Zhang 10 min
draft-wang-bier-vxlan-use-case-00 Linda Wang 15 min
draft-want-bier-lite-ospf-extensions-00 Linda Wang