Subject: [Bier] Interim Day 2: WebEx recording is available for viewing: BIER WG Interim-20160928 2118-1

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 10:52:58 -0700

*From: *<[email-masked]>
*Subject: **Your WebEx recording is available for viewing: BIER WG
Interim-20160928 2118-1*
*Date: *September 28, 2016 at 3:34:57 PM PDT
*To: *<[email-masked]>
*Reply-To: *<[email-masked]>

Hi, Gregory Shepherd,
Your recording is now available on your WebEx site.

*BIER WG Interim-20160928 2118-1*
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
2:18 pm  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)

*Play recording*
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=1cdb4d7f201e4aea95991c5a1af58988>
 (1 hr 8 min 20 sec)
Recording password: rVh6v6cm

You can forward this message to others to allow them to play back the
recording.

*Additional options*
Edit recording
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/editrd.php?RCID=94e32e69301b418a9af7470f4005594d>
Download recording
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/viewrd.php?RCID=afbe49b331684f26b23e33b272616a8d>
Manage recordings <https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/servicerds.php?SP=MC>
View FAQ <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-8424>