Subject: [Bier] Interim Day 3: WebEx recording is available for viewing: BIER WG Interim-20160929 1717-1

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 10:53:30 -0700

*From: *<[email-masked]>
*Subject: **Your WebEx recording is available for viewing: BIER WG
Interim-20160929 1717-1*
*Date: *September 29, 2016 at 11:09:10 AM PDT
*To: *<[email-masked]>
*Reply-To: *<[email-masked]>

Hi, Gregory Shepherd,
Your recording is now available on your WebEx site.

*BIER WG Interim-20160929 1717-1*
Thursday, September 29, 2016
10:17 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)

*Play recording*
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?RCID=a166dfbe342a4bdbbf1e008f53e130b6>
 (40 min 39 sec)
Recording password: Zx2af28J

You can forward this message to others to allow them to play back the
recording.

*Additional options*
Edit recording
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/editrd.php?RCID=827ba848481c4a9ba86824fe17bb755c>
Download recording
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/viewrd.php?RCID=b5a3b2401f1f471990a535b120fa5f15>
Manage recordings <https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/servicerds.php?SP=MC>
View FAQ <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-8424>