Subject: [Bier] WebEx meeting invitation: BIER WG Interim

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 11:09:14 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greg Shepherd (shep) <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 11:00 AM
Subject: Fwd: (Forward to others) WebEx meeting invitation: BIER WG Interim
To: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Gregory Shepherd <[email-masked]>
*Subject: **(Forward to others) WebEx meeting invitation: BIER WG Interim*
*Date: *September 26, 2016 at 10:59:46 AM PDT
*To: *<[email-masked]>
*Reply-To: *<[email-masked]>

You can forward this invitation to others.
Hello,
Gregory Shepherd invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

*BIER WG Interim*
Every day, from Tuesday, September 27, 2016, to Thursday, September 29, 2016
10:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  8 hrs

*Join WebEx meeting*
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m3d97ad10aadf8f938e6212da03b01540>
Meeting number: 204 897 315
Meeting password: BIERwg (243794 from phones)

*Join by phone*
*+1-408-525-6800 <%2B1-408-525-6800>* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
*+1-866-432-9903 <%2B1-866-432-9903>* Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 204 897 315
Global call-in numbers
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=364213892&tollFree=1>
  |  Toll-free calling restrictions
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Add this meeting
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m35087c8ca02ce7128f5594373a4d11e5>
 to your calendar. (Cannot add from mobile devices.)

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.