Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 09:57:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery (PMTUD) for Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Andrew Dolganow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-06-19

Abstract:
   This document describes Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery
   (PMTUD) in Bit Indexed Explicit Replication (BIER) layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 10:07:16 -0700

Dear All,
this is rather an editorial update resulting from the very informative
discussion with Stig and, using the opportunity, grammatical cleanup.

Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome and greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 9:57 AM
Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-04.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the
IETF.

        Title           : Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery (PMTUD)
for Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Andrew Dolganow
        Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-04.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2018-06-19

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
BIER mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier