Subject: [Bier] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements-08.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:42:41 -0700

Dear All,
while the group will be considering whether to publish this document,
refreshed it with a minor update of the contact information for one of the
authors.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 11:39 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements-08.txt
To: Nagendra Kumar <[email-masked]>, Sam Aldrin <[email-masked]>,
Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>,
Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>, Santosh Pallagatti <
[email-masked]>, Mach Chen <[email-masked]>, Lianshu
Zheng <[email-masked]>, Nobo Akiya <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements
Revision:       08
Title:          Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM)
Requirements for Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
Document date:  2019-08-27
Group:          bier
Pages:          6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements-08.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements-08
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a list of functional requirement toward
   Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) toolset in Bit Index
   Explicit Replication (BIER) layer of a network.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat