Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2020 10:11:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement (PM) with Marking Method in Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Mach Chen
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-01-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a hybrid performance measurement method for
   multicast service through a Bit Index Explicit Replication domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 10:17:43 -0800

Dear All,
happy New Year!
The authors discussed our AD's comments and agreed to remove the request
for IANA registry. Thus the interpretation of the BIER OAM field may be
defined, for example, through an extension to BIER YANG data model.
We always welcome and greatly appreciate your comments, suggestions, and
questions. The authors believe that this document and the BIER OAM
Requirements
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements/> are
ready for the next step.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 10:11 AM
Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-07.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the
IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement (PM) with Marking Method
in Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Mach Chen
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
        Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-07.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2020-01-03

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
BIER mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier