Subject: [Bier] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-09.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 00:44:54 -0800

Dear All,
fixed editorial nits while keeping it active.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 12:42 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-09.txt
To: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>,
Andrew Dolganow <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery
Revision:       09
Title:          Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery (PMTUD) for Bit
Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
Document date:  2020-11-19
Group:          bier
Pages:          8
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-09.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-09
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-09

Abstract:
   This document describes Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery
   (PMTUD) in Bit Indexed Explicit Replication (BIER) layer.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat