Subject: [Bier] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 04:25:33 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-te-arch/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

thank you for this work.

Does the text on Segment Routing equally apply to SR-MPLS and SRv6?
Wouldn't an Informative reference to 8402 be useful?

Couple nits most surely already found:
Expand BIFT and BFR on first use (introduction).
s/designed so that is/designed so that its/.