Subject: [Bier] Completing work on the BIER ping draft

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 17:29:02 -0700

Hi Nagendra, et al.,
I hope this note finds you well. PMTUD in BIER draft is in the WG LC and I
was reminded that it has a dependency on our BIER Ping work. I believe that
the BIER Ping draft is essential for BIER OAM and is almost ready for the
WG LC. Please let me know if you plan to upload the new version addressing
comments from Mankamana (mail from 01/14/21 is strangely missing in the WG
archive) and incorporating our proposal to merge the Proto and Reserved
fields. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,
Greg

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 18:37:10 -0700

Hi Nagendra,
I've missed asking for two updates in authors affiliation and contact
information:

   - my affiliation has changed to Ericsson;
   - Vero, I was informed, has left Huawei. Her contact email is
   [email-masked]

Regards,
Greg