Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-source-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 18:21:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER (Bit Index Explicit Replication) Redundant Ingress Router Failover
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Quan Xiong
                          Yisong Liu
                          Huanan Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-source-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a failover in the Bit Index Explicit
   Replication domain with a redundant ingress router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-source-protection/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-source-protection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-source-protection-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/