Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-prefix-redistribute-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 17:38:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER Prefix Redistribute
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Bo Wu
                          Zhaohui Zhang
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Yisong Liu
                          Hooman Bidgoli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-prefix-redistribute-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-12-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a BIER proxy function to support a single BIER
   sub-domain over multiple underlay routing protocol regions
   (Autonomous Systems or IGP areas).  A new BIER proxy range sub-TLV is
   defined to redistribute BIER BFR-id information across the routing
   regions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-prefix-redistribute/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-prefix-redistribute-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-prefix-redistribute-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts