Subject: [BLISS] Internet-Drafts Submissions Cutoff Dates and Agenda for Chicago IETF

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:08:46 -0700

For your information, followings are the cutoff
dates for draft submission.

2 July: Deadline for -00 drafts
9 July: Deadline for -01 and higher drafts 

 At Chicago IETF, we are going to have 2 hours on 
Tuesday, as it was mentioned by the AD the charter 
is going under IETF last call, so we might be having
another BoF. Whether it be another BoF or a WG session, 
if you have an agenda items, now is the time to let us 
know. 

 Regards
  Shida 

------ MSG from IESG Secretary ----------------------------------

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 69th IETF Meeting
in Chicago, IL, USA:

July 2nd: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) Internet-Draft
Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
July 2nd at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate
WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The Secretariat
would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, June 25th at
9:00 AM ET.

July 9th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, July 9th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory
or announced until on or after Monday, July 23rd at 9:00 AM ET, when
Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until the last
minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_69.html.

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss