Subject: [BLISS] Formation of design teams for Automated Handling, Call Queuing, Call Parking, Line Sharing

From: "Jason Fischl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:40:10 -0800

At the IETF 70 meeting in Vancouver, we decided to form design teams
to help focus the working group on meeting our deliverables.  The
design teams will be meeting biweekly on an audio conference. We
expect to start the conference calls the week of January 8th, 2008.

There will initially be four design teams focused on each of our milestones.

Automated Handling: Goal is to submit a BCP in April, 2008.
Call Queing: Goal is to submit a BCP in August, 2008.
Call Parking: Goal is to submit a BCP in August, 2008.
Line Sharing: Goal is to submit a BCP in October, 2008.

Anyone that would like to contribute to any of these efforts is
invited to join the relevant design team.

Please send an email to the BLISS working group chairs if you intend
to contribute and would like to be part of the design team. Also,
please indicate your timezone and the design team(s) that you are
interested in participating in.

Regards

Jason Fischl
Shida Schubert

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss