Subject: [BLISS] [Fwd: SFSIW-1 Call for Participation]

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 17:34:31 -0800

FYI
----------------------

The First SIP Forum SIP Interoperability Workshop will be held Monday,
December 3, from 11:30am - 1pm in Salon B at the Westin Bayshore Hotel
in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Note the session is open to the community.  However, making
presentations and lunch are only available to those individuals who, per
the Call for Papers and Participation, submitted a position paper.

The submitted position papers for the First SIP Interoperability

Workshop can be found here:

<http://www.sipforum.org/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,42/Itemid,75>
Some mailers may break the above line.  Remember to reassemble it.
Otherwise, here is a TinyURL link to the same page.
http://tinyurl.com/2mq5cz

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss