Subject: [BLISS] Call Park/Pickup draft

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:08:59 +0900

All;

  Design team of the following draft has been working quite hard  
revising
the draft over the last year. Although author won't make it to the  
upcoming
IETF in Minneapolis to present the draft, the design team believes the
following draft should be adopted as a WG item.

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-procter-bliss-call-park-extension-03.txt

  We will be taking a hum on whether to adopt this draft as the base- 
line for
tackling the milestone we have for "Parking" so please review the  
draft and
provide comments.

  Many Thanks
   Shida

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:05:20 -0500

I think this is a good start, but am a bit concerned that it doesn't 
capture fully our objective here in BLISS. The document as written is 
best thought of, as an extension to SIP which adds an orbit parameter to 
enable call park. What we need to have, is a document which goes through 
the various ways park has been implemented, and identifying what the 
interop problems are. I suspect that, the issue is much bigger than just 
the 'orbit' parameter. I'd like to see the scope of the document 
expanded to cover the broader range of issues in the wild.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

Shida Schubert wrote:
> 
> All;
> 
>  Design team of the following draft has been working quite hard revising 
> the draft over the last year. Although author won't make it to the upcoming 
>  We will be taking a hum on whether to adopt this draft as the base-line 
> for  
> tackling the milestone we have for "Parking" so please review the draft and 
> provide comments.
> 
>  Many Thanks
>   Shida 
>  
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   111 Wood Avenue South
Cisco Fellow                                   Iselin, NJ 08830
Cisco, Voice Technology Group
[email-masked]
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (408) 902-3084
http://www.cisco.com
_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss