Subject: [BLISS] Shared Appearances Issues

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:12:19 -0600

All,

Based on the good discussion of open issues this week, I'm starting few 
threads for a wider discussion.  Some of the open issues didn't generate 
much discussion, so I'll discuss them here.  All of the issues in this 
and subsequent emails are discussed in the draft:

     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-01

The open issue relating to support of REQ-16 was to support this 
requirement using an INVITE sent immediately after receipt of a 200 OK 
to the PUBLISH.  Unless I hear otherwise, I will add text describing 
this to the draft.

The open issue relating to the support of the registration event package 
was that since this relates to the interaction between the proxy and the 
appearance element, this should be out of scope for the draft.  I plan 
to remove discussion of the registration event package.

The other open issues will be discussed in separate threads.  As always, 
comments on these and other issues in the draft are most welcome.

Thanks,
Alan

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss