Subject: [BLISS] Next steps with draft-ietf-ach-analysis - consensus call

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 13:59:57 +0000

I would like to get list confirmation of what was agreed in the BLISS
session in Minneapolis concerning this draft. My notes (I don't see any
minutes yet!) indicate the following:

- target the document at BCP rather than informational;
- add normative statements where appropriate (in particular for use of
response codes);
- stick to 480 as the response code for explicit rejection / local;
- make reference to a to-be-written framework draft on REST (Jonathan
Rosenberg / Keith Griffin)
- define URL structures for ACH configuration (forwarding, DND, etc.)
and give examples;
- reference a generic event package for notifications of resource
changes (draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe seems to be a candidate).

Please let me know if you disagree by 2008-12-19.

John

_______________________________________________
BLISS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bliss