Subject: Re: [BLISS] Status of draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-10

From: "Worley, Dale R (Dale)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 14:53:15 -0400

> From: Shida Schubert [[email-masked]]
> 
> I did a thorough review of the draft before submitting
> to the IESG and I sent the following comments along
> with a draft with my suggested edits (all nits).

A lot of improvements!

But I think the last paragraph of section 6.2 has some minor edit
mistakes which damage the grammar:

   If the caller's agent becomes unwilling ??? no longer wants to initiate
   the CC call (e.g., because the calling user???caller has deactivated
   CC), the caller's agent terminates the subscription in accordance
   with [RFC3265] or suspends the subscription(s) as specified in
   subclause 6.5.

And in section 6.6, this sentence is missing a phrase:

    Note that the caller's agent's policy about resumption may
    be manually initiated and thus should not be automatically resumed.

Perhaps,

    Note that the caller's agent's policy about resumption may be
    >>>that it must be<<< manually initiated and thus should not be
    automatically resumed.

Looks good!

Dale

---

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:38:28 +0900

[ As a chair ]

Authors updated the draft reflecting Dale's comments.

 Please see the changes to make sure there is no further issues. 

 If there isn't I will get the author to post their draft and write up the 
proto-writeup based on the version 11 referenced here. 

 If you believe we need to further discuss the draft please let your 
voice heard by posting your opinion within a week. 

 http://bliss-ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-11.txt
 http://bliss-ietf.org/drafts/diff_10_11.html

 Regards
  Shida