Subject: [bmwg] Tentative BMWG Agenda for the 50th IETF.

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 14:01:26 -0500

Currently, the agenda for the BMWG for the 50th IETF is:

1. Discuss the invidually submitted I-D, Benchmarking Methodology 
   for Exterior Routing Convergence, and its suitability as a 
   new BMWG work item.  The draft can be found:

   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berkowitz-bgpcon-00.txt

2. Authors of the I-D, Terminology for Benchmarking Network-layer
   Traffic Control Mechanisms will be fielding questions an 
   comments on this work.  The draft can be found: 
   
   ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-00.txt

Email other possible agenda items to [email-masked].  

Thanks,
Kevin

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg