Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: <draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-04.txt>

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:36:19 -0500

BMWG'ers:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Drafts regarding
Terminology for Benchmarking BGP Device Convergence
in the Control Plane:

            <draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-04.txt>

will be open from 11 March 2003 until 14 March 2003.

Note: This document has previously passed a BMWG Last Call;
the current version of the draft has been edited to reflect
comments from a AD/IESG review.

If you feel this internet-draft should not be resubmitted to the
Area Directors for re-consideration in progressing the I-D to
an Informational RFC, please send your basis to this list or 
[email-masked].  (As always, comments of support are welcome.)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-conterm-04.txt

-Kevin

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg