Subject: [bmwg] Tentataive Agenda for the BMWG at the 56th IETF.

From: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:48:34 -0500

Please forward suggestions, corrections, additions, or deletions
for the BMWG meeting at the SFO IETF to [email-masked]
and [email-masked].

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------

Benchmarking Methodology WG (bmwg)

MONDAY, March 17, 2003, 1530-1730
=======================================

CHAIRS: Kevin Dubray <[email-masked]>
         Al Morton <[email-masked]>
AGENDA:

1. [Tentative] Discussion on OSPF Convergence Benchmarking WG Last
    Call comments. Control and/or Data plane?  (R. White et al.)

    BMWG mail archive:
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/bmwg/current/

2. [Tentative] "Considerations in Benchmarking Routing Protocol
    Network Convergence." Is the BMWG the right home for this I-D?
    (R. White)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-white-network-benchmark-00.txt

3. IPsec Device Benchmarking Terminology I-D. Introduction and
    current issues. (M. Bustos)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term-00.txt

4. Benchmarking Network-layer Traffic Control Mechanisms
    Attempt.  Communicate latest changes & test progress of
    current WG Last Call. (J. Perser et al.)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-05.txt

Please help contribute to a successful meeting by reading the above
I-D(s) and references before the meeting.

To offer comments on BMWG work in progress or the agenda itself,
please send email to:

          [email-masked]

Alternatively, to offer potential agenda items, please email:

          [email-masked], [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg