Subject: [bmwg] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-09

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:36:06 -0500

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on

"Terminology for Benchmarking Network-layer Traffic Control Mechanisms"

<draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-08.txt>

will be open from 25 March 2004 through 31 March 2004.

A WG Last Call was issued on version 08 of this draft,
ending on Nov 7.  Version 09 addresses comments from
the previous Last Call and the ensuing discussion.

Please weigh-in on whether or not you feel that this Internet-Draft
should be given to the Area Directors for consideration in
progressing the Draft to an Informational RFC.  Send your comments
to this list or [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-09.txt

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg