Subject: [bmwg] hash-stuffing 03 change log

From: David Newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:14:22 -0700

Draft 03 of hash-stuffing cleans up a few typos, corrects a math error, and
adds one name to the reviewers we thank in the acknowledgments section.

There's a summary of changes below.

Since we have not received additional comment on the 02 or 03 drafts, we
urge a speedy move to last call on this version.

thanks

dn/tcp

Section 3.1: Deleted repeated phrase "are configured"

Section 4.2.1: Corrected MAC address series (iterated in decimal, now hex)

Sections 4.2.1, 5.2.3, 5.3.3: Capitalized SHOULD, in line with RFC 2119
usage

Sections 5.2.3, 5.3.3: Added "theoretical maximum rate," cleaned up wording

Section 6: Deleted superfluous phrase "Testers should be aware that"

Appendix A: Added Neil Carter to the list of reviewers (for catching the
decimal/hex bug noted above)

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg