Subject: [bmwg] Draft BMWG status

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:13:04 -0400

BMWG:

The following is a brief status of WG drafts
and other items.

WG Last Call:
draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-term 	-05 	2005-01-20 18:36 ended 3/14 w/comments
draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm 	-10 	2005-02-21 18:02 need nits fixed
draft-ietf-bmwg-fib-meth 	-03 	2005-02-15 17:22 progress w/new Eds.
draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-app -06 	2005-06-07 17:47  LC ends 07/18
draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-meth -06 	2005-06-07 17:46  LC ends 07/18
draft-ietf-bmwg-igp-dataplane-conv-term -06 	2005-06-07 17:45  LC ends 07/18
draft-ietf-bmwg-ipsec-term 	-05 	2005-02-21 17:51  WGLC ends 07/18

Active I-Ds:
draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-meth -02 	2005-02-21 18:01  Progressing
draft-ietf-bmwg-acc-bench-term -05 	2005-02-21 17:57  WGLC imminent
draft-ietf-bmwg-hash-stuffing 	-02 	2005-02-16 17:42  Progressing

Expired BMWG I-Ds
<draft-ietf-bmwg-bgpbas-01.txt>, Pending term. progress
<draft-ietf-bmwg-benchres-method-00.txt> Pending term prog.

New Work proposals
IPv6 Benchmarking - Individual Draft available for discussion
LDP Convergence - need I-D revision, pending IGP-dataplane progress
Protection benchmarking - I-D pending

RFC Editor Queue
none

New RFCs
RFC 4063 on Considerations When Using Basic OSPF Convergence Benchmarks
RFC 4062 on OSPF Benchmarking Terminology and Concepts
RFC 4061 on Benchmarking Basic OSPF Single Router Control Plane Convergence
RFC 4098 on Terminology for Benchmarking BGP Device Convergence
             in the Control Plane

Important Dates for IETF-63

July 11, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 09:00 ET (13:00 GMT)

July 18, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off
by 09:00 ET (13:00 GMT)

July 20, Wednesday - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cut-off
at 12:00 noon ET (16:00 GMT)

_______________________________________________
bmwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bmwg