Subject: THANKS TO THIS SITE I CAN DOWNLOAD PHOTOSHOP EXTENDED CS3 ONLY $89

From: "peri alf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 22:50:45 +0900

What really matters is what you do with what you have.
To accept a favor is to forfeit liberty.
The thinner the ice, the more anxious is everyone to see whether it will
bear.
In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us.
The mere brute pleasure of reading --the sort of pleasure a cow must
have in grazing.
Whenever a thing is done for the first time, it releases a little demon.
If someone had told me I would be pope one day, I would have studied
harder.
An atheist is a man who looks through a telescope and tries to explain
all that he can't see.
In passing, also, I would like to say that the first time Adam had a
chance he laid the blame on a woman.
I am one of those who think like Nobel, than humanity will draw more
good than evil from new discoveries.
We Barbie dolls are not supposed to behave the way I do.
For the last third of life there remains only work. It alone is always
stimulating, rejuvenating, exciting and satisfying.
The main dangers in this life are the people who want to change
everything or nothing.
Fresh activity is the only means of overcoming adversity.
There are evils that have the ability to survive identification and go
on for ever... money, for instance, or war.
The Bible will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible.
Kids use to ask where they came from, now they tell you where to go
One learns to itch where one can scratch.
We live in a world that has narrowed into a neighborhood before it has
broadened into a brotherhood.