Subject: photoshop cs3

From: "katie ingunna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:08:00 -0500

The secret of happiness is to admire without desiring.
Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is
no God.
When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
The business of America is business and the chief ideal of the American
people is idealism.
As soils are depleted, human health, vitality and intelligence go with
them.
Anger cannot be dishonest.
There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading
them.
The world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation. The hand
is the cutting edge of the mind.
The trouble with self-made men is that they tend to worship their
creator.
Cardinal rule for all hitters with two strikes on them: Never trust the
umpire.
Charisma is the transference of enthusiasm.
He who walks with the lame learns how to limp.
However well organized the foundations of life may be, life must always
be full of risks.
Alimony is like buying oats for a dead horse.
Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Boys are capital fellows in their own way, among their mates but they
are unwholesome companions for grown people.
So much alarmed that she is quite alarming, All Giggle, Blush, half
Pertness, and half Pout.
Beauty is all very well at first sight but whoever looks at it when it
has been in the house three days?
If there is something to gain and nothing to lose by asking, by all
means ask!