Subject: Live Demonstrations and World Cup Quiz will show the benefits of the latest Voice Picking Technology - LogisticsIT.

From: "Tommy Pike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:18:52 +0700

GERMAN MARKETS ARE TAKING OVER! T3R.F IS A HIDDEN GEM! WATCH IT ON
WEDNESDAY MAY 23!

Company: SKYFLYER
Symbol: T3R.F
Price: 0.36
Target: 0.98
WKN : A0LCMC
ISIN : US83082R1077
Market: Frankfurt

FRANKFURT IS WHERE THE NEXT BIG GAINS ARE! WATCH THE GROWTH WITH YOUR
OWN EYES! ADD T3R.F TO YOUR RADAR NOW!

Root causes of non-availability can be grouped into three main areas:
inventory errors, forecasting; and in-store execution problems.
The keyboard increases productivity for mobile workers by complementing
existing smartphone devices, which rely on small thumbpads for data
entry. Users are also able to diversify their business without having to
purchase add-on modules.
For persons needing to be tracked, the tag can be carried in a pocket or
worn on a wristband.
We also have another successful customer implementation which no doubt
about it, satisfies both of our companies management teams.
The operation is completely automated and invisible to the user. Today's
business applications are more complex and time-critical than ever
before.
RedPrairie Acquires BlueCube Software  - LogisticsIT.
The DPS system monitors the changing movement rates of the articles
while supplying them into static or dynamic tote channels. For persons
needing to be tracked, the tag can be carried in a pocket or worn on a
wristband. ON USES HAND HELD PRODUCTS DOLPHINS TO TAKE METER READINGS!
According to Jim La Shell, senior director of Retail Operations for the
Seattle Mariners, the new integrated solution will help improve accuracy
and reduce costs. Handheld devices taking down mileage and fuel level
for car rental companies after being returned from customers. Kewill
enables Specialty Retail Group to race suits to store and remove
warehouse pressure  - LogisticsIT. has released its CatalystCommand
Labour Management software product, encompassing workforce performance
reporting for the lean enterprise. Hand Held Products, the world's
leading supplier of image-based data capture solutions, has won a major
contract with E. Voice systems require only a short learning curve and
training regimen.
This commitment to customer service is enforced by the contract with
Masternaut as the progress of parts between branch and customer can be
tracked in real time via the Internet.
Below is Dr Peter Harrop's forecast on pricing for the next ten years
and his justification behind the figures.
Adaptability and multi-tasking have become industry buzzwords in recent
years, and nowhere is this more necessary than in warehouse operations.
This will allow the employees to pick from pallet locations into cartons
at the DPS picking stations as well. Picking takes place on two linked
picking levels with a total of twenty picking stations that are provided
with storage goods by six stacker cranes.
Data for each mobile device is built up over its operational life and
the database information can be accessed at any time via the
mobilesafeguard web portal.
ON USES HAND HELD PRODUCTS DOLPHINS TO TAKE METER READINGS!
Another type of optimised slotting is when the slotting system
dynamically places like products together on the pick line, which cuts
down on travel time in the DC.
However, this event also analyses the technology required for item level
tagging.
With its service-oriented architecture, Service Connect also offers
customers increased flexibility for extending and implementing the
integrated solution.
Prior to going live with FuturMaster, the company had encountered a
number of demand management constraints. hospitals report that they are
planning to adopt an RTLS solution in the near future.
A sophisticated configurator would complement the effort we put into
this to supply clients with the exact combination of requirements they
need. One of the reasons FuturMaster was chosen revolved around its
ability to plan items daily at sku:customer level.
The list of unusual applications is compiled from a survey of how Hand
Held Products' devices are being used in innovative ways but that have
not necessarily become mainstream yet.
DPS combines all warehouse and picking functionalities in one scalable
systems solution. BCP was chosen following a thorough selection process
reviewing offerings from four leading systems suppliers. Web sales will
integrate seamlessly into the system giving ALM a complete picture of
their sales through all channels. It also helps keep our inventory
levels to a minimum and ensures each supply chain trading partner has
the means to access real time information regarding customer demand and
timelines.
The TOSHIBA TEC SX-series of barcode label printers are the first
printers in the world that are able to successfully print label
information straight onto RFID tags.
Shutting the stable door after the horse is bolted is naturally what
every business wants to avoid. We have our planning team sat next to the
Central Order Office, so as orders drop into the system during the day
the planning team can react immediately.