Subject: E63, o2309-o2310 [ doi:10.

From: "Florence Krause" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 21:37:09 +0000

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

The bromo substituents at the central C-C single bond are trans to each
other.
E63, o2289-o2290    [ doi:10.
The buckling angle between the two halves of the acridinedione system is
10.
PoornachandranAbstract: In the title compound, C21H17ClN2O4, both
pyrrolidine rings adopt twist conformations.
The crystal structure is stabilized by three intermolecular C-HO
hydrogen bonds that generate C(10) chains together with R22(16) and
R32(15) ring motifs.
E63, o2331-o2332    [ doi:10. Intramolecular hydrogen bonds stabilize
the molecular conformation, which is similar to that of
25-decyloxy-26,27,28-trihydroxy-2,8,14,20-thiacalix[4]arene.
PerumalAbstract: The isoxazolidine ring in the title compound,
C32H28N4O4, adopts an envelope conformation.
SuponitskyAbstract: The title compound, C34H56O5, an oleanane
triterpene, is a key intermediate in the synthetic route from betulin to
18(19)-oleanene triterpenoids.
FuessAbstract: The conformation of the N-H bond is anti to the m-nitro
substituent in the structure of the title compound, C7H8N2O4S.
FuessAbstract: In the crystal structure of the title compound,
C8H7ClN2O3, the molecules are linked into chains by N-HO hydrogen bonds.
E63, o2303-o2305    [ doi:10.
E63, o2355-o2356    [ doi:10. E63, o2207-o2210    [ doi:10.
E63, o2240-o2242    [ doi:10.
In the crystal structure, intermolecular C-HO hydrogen bonds link the
molecules into centrosymmetric dimers, which may be effective in the
stabilization of the structure.
E63, o2226-o2227    [ doi:10. The topology of the O-HO and N-HO
hydrogen-bond network can be characterized by the graph-set assignments
C(9) and R22(14).
bibliographic record in BIBTeX EndNote RefMan Refer Medline CIF SGML
Plain Text  format   Find reference:  Acta Cryst. The crystal packing is
stabilized by an N-HO hydrogon bond.
ErtanAbstract: The asymmetric unit of the title compound, C13H13N5S2,
contains two molecules. The asymmetric unit contains two organic
molecules and two water molecules. In the crystal structure,
intermolecular O-HO hydrogen bonds link the molecules into chains, and
may be effective in the stabilization of the structure.
E63, o2300-o2302    [ doi:10.
KendiAbstract: There are two molecules in the asymmetric unit of the
title compound, C21H12Cl4N2O2S3, which differ in the orientation of the
chlorobenzene ring. E63, o2293-o2294    [ doi:10.
E63, o2284-o2285    [ doi:10. The asymmetric unit contains two organic
molecules and two water molecules.
The dihedral angle between the two benzene rings is 47. E63, o2343-o2344
   [ doi:10.
E63, o2300-o2302    [ doi:10.
YildirirAbstract: In the title compound, C30H32FNO3, the central
heterocyclic ring of the tetrahydroacridinedione system is planar while
the two outer rings adopt envelope conformations.
Intramolecular hydrogen bonds stabilize the molecular conformation,
which is similar to that of
25-decyloxy-26,27,28-trihydroxy-2,8,14,20-thiacalix[4]arene.
E63, o2295-o2296    [ doi:10.
BolteAbstract: Geometric parameters of the title compound, C13H8Br3FOS,
a chalcone derivative, are in the normal ranges. In addition, C(8)
chains generated by C-HO hydrogen bonds are observed along the b axis.
The bond parameters in the three compounds, PMSA, 3MPMSA and 3NPMSA, are
similar except in the S-N-C angle and in the S-N-C-C torsion angles.
E63, o2230-o2232    [ doi:10. DidierjeanAbstract: The title compound,
C8H15N3O2.
The torsion angle between the rings is 50. E63, o2324-o2326    [ doi:10.
The crystal packing is stabilized by N-HS and C-HO intermolecular
interactions.
Molecules are linked by hydrogen bonds to form infinite planes which are
perpendicular to the c axis.
The water molecules and anions are linked into a chain along the a axis
by Owater-HI hydrogen bonds, and the cations are linked to it via
O-HOwater hydrogen bonds.
Theboral Sugi Kamala, K. E63, o2341-o2342    [ doi:10.
It contains five chiral C atoms and was obtained as a racemic mixture.
E63, o2359-o2360    [ doi:10.
Intermolecular N-HO and O-HN hydrogen bonds help to establish the
crystal packing. The crystal packing is stabilized by intermolecular
O-HO interactions, generating a centrosymmetric dimer with an R22(12)
motif.
94CDCl3, displays a folded conformation and cocrystallizes with
deuterated chloroform molecules.
E63, o2314-o2316    [ doi:10.