Subject: MUST HAVE THIS INFORMATION IN ORDER TO PROCESS RESUME.

From: "Ray Woodard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:46:20 -0400

STOCK TRADER ALERT! THURSDAY MAY 10,2007

FRANKFURT STOCK EXCHANGE
CARBON RACE CORP.
Symbol: NDGB.F
Price: .97
WKN A0LCLD
ISIN US14115Q1058

DON'T TAKE YOU EYES OFF THIS STOCK FOR ONE MINUTE THURSDAY... IS
FRANKFURT THE NEW, "HOME OF THE WINNERS?" THE "ALERT" IS ON!!!

This position requires a make-it-happen person with a minimum of 5 years
experience in creating master project schedules and a demonstrated
proficiency using P3 for large scale construction projects. Detail your
knowledge of soil mechanics. Why are you interested in living and
working in Maryland? Will hire, supervise, and direct engineering
consultants for unusual engineering projects. This is a Temp to Perm
position. Detail your site engineering and management experience and
ability to support the project and control the subcontractors and
suppliers to ensure they meet contractual requirements. Experience with
any of the following software is a plus: RAM Structural System, RISA or
AutoCAD. We specialize in placing people into: Energy Jobs, Power Plant
Jobs and Engineering Jobs.
The candidate will be responsible for supervising, directing and
evaluating assigned staff members.
Do you have 1-15 years previous experience in civil engineering, heavy
civil construction or earthwork construction?
Describe in detail your experience with review the design of capital
improvement and-or private  projects for compliance with City and design
standards. Must be registered as a Professional Engineer in Georgia
within twelve months of employment.
Where do you currently reside? Company provides construction cost
estimating, scheduling, project management, value engineering, and
software development services to government and private sectors
worldwide.
Some conversion of CAD files.
An undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management,
or equal is preferred but not required; the ability to demonstrate a
strong proficiency in P3 is most important.
DESIGNER POSITION Education open.
Projects include Bid Build and Design Build as well as some joint
venture. IMMEDIATE NEED in SC for a Program Manager who has experience
in port construction and holds a BS in Civil Engineering or Construction
Management.
Must have five plus years experience of construction estimating and hold
a BS Engineering or Technical degree (Civil Engineering degree is
preferred).
Should have worked as in similar position on large Projects with
Internationally Reputable Architectural Design Companies.
The candidate should have previously worked in a Consultancy Project
Management Services companies as Design Manager. Assist Lead Consulting
Engineer in departmental procedures and standards.
(Do Not Say-SEE RESUME-) Do you hold any  Internationally Recognized
Licenses -OR- Memberships?
This is a great career opportunity. DESIGNER POSITION Education open.
This position will create and update schedules, provide analysis and
narratives, and analyze the effects of changes, impacts, and
acceleration on schedules.
Changing line types and working with Sheet Manager, paper space and
model space in ACAD. The Salary and Benefits are Tax Free and negotiable
for Deserving Candidates at the time of Interview. It would be
advantageous to have the following operational experience in: ASME, API,
NFPA, and DOT-195.
Do you have your PE license? Do you Hold any  Internationally Recognized
License OR Membership?
Immediate need is to support airport project. Describe your heavy civil
construction experience.
Detail your knowledge of soil mechanics.
, professional engineer, registered professional engineer, ncees,
national council of examiners, eit, e. Describe your recent construction
field engineering, contracting, claims, budgeting, forecasting, and
other impacts relating to cost ?
Must have BS Engineering degree with EIT.
A MS in Engineering or Management will be a plus as will the permitting
processes for port construction. Are you willing to work in NE Ohio?
The candidate must have previously work experience in a Large
Consultancy Firms on Project Management Services and or Construction
Companies in similar capacity. Great benefits and relocation assistance
is available.
Assistance with relocation is available for the right candidate. This
employer will invest in your career and support you with on-going
training!
Detail your involvement in planning and scheduling for a power, transit,
or complex construction projects that you want to expand on that were
not covered by Q1 above. Can you demonstrate proficiency with sort and
report capabilities of P3? Client is actively searching. Assistance with
relocation is available for the right candidate.
The candidate will need to have experience with construction safety and
current Federal ans OSHA requirements.
Describe your construction supervision experience.
Relocation assistance provided for the right candidate. Must have a
Structural or Civil Engineering degree. You will be highly proficient
using Microsoft Office suite (including Project), and be AutoCAD
capable. Salary is commensurate with your experience and expertise.
Your construction oversight experience of pipeline, pump stations, and
tanks will be a plus. Where do you currently reside? We have an
immediate need for a Gas Pipeline Engineer for a position in Bellevue,
WA.
Describe your heavy civil construction experience.
comJob Description:thinkenergygroup.
Do you Hold any  Internationally Recognized License OR Membership?