Subject: AlphaProfit Investments publishes the AlphaProfit Sector Investors' Newsletter, the investment newsletter widely followed by Fidelity 401k and Rollover IRA investors.

From: "Haynes V. Susanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 21:43:55 +0300

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

All Aboard Oracle - April 18, 2007 This article was published in Forbes.
Even in the turbulent markets of 2006, the Focus and Core model
portfolios have held their own gaining 5. Consolidation Divides
Metals-related Fidelity Selects - Jan 24, 2007 This article was
published in Dow Jones MarketWatch.
Plunge in Crude Oil Topples Energy ETFs - January 16, 2007 This article
was published in Investor's Business Daily. 2Q2006 1 Year AlphaProfit
Focus" Model Portfolio   (2.
Industry-group selection made a big difference in the performance of the
technology-related Fidelity Select sector funds during the past year.
The Repositoning Alert and July Indicator Update documents are now
available in the Subscriber Login section of the website. AlphaProfit
Newsletter - 1H2006 Performance Update   Full Service      Free Service 
 E-Mail Us      FAQs AlphaProfit Newsletter - How Are Your Investments
Doing In 2006? AlphaProfit Newsletter - 1H2006 Performance Update   Full
Service      Free Service   E-Mail Us      FAQs AlphaProfit Newsletter -
How Are Your Investments Doing In 2006?
Here are the facts: Long-term performance: With a 26. AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC neither is  affiliated with nor receives any
compensation from Fidelity Investments. Please review our Terms and
Conditions of Use and Subscriber Agreement which is available on our
website at www.
com;  they govern your relationship with AlphaProfit Investments, LLC,
including, but not by way of limitation, use of this newsletter.
The AlphaProfit Focus" and Core" model portfolios gained 25. No part of
the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or re-transmitted in any
manner without written permission of AlphaProfit Investments, LLC.
No part of the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or
re-transmitted in  any manner without written permission of AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC. In comparison, the Dow Jones  Wilshire 5000 Total
Market Index has gained 43.
Where are Fidelity fund managers placing their bets? Uses Windows Media
Player. Factors driving model portfolio performance and investment
outlook will be discussed in the next issue of the AlphaProfit Sector
Investors' Newsletter"  published on June 12th. A Telecom ETF For Income
And Gains - April 19, 2006 This article was published in Forbes. The
yield on the 10-year Treasury bond has increased from 4.
Fidelity Select Telecom Funds have U. AlphaProfit Investments,  LLC is
not soliciting any subscriber to buy or sell any security.
The AlphaProfit model portfolios were repositioned after the markets
closed on June 30, 2006.
American International Group, JP Morgan Chase, and Wells Fargo are
favorites.
Playing The Energy Trifecta - December 13,2005 This article was
published in Forbes.
Industry-group selection made a big difference in the performance of the
technology-related Fidelity Select sector funds during the past year.
With the Federal Reserve determined to nip inflation and the economy
showing signs of a slow down, investors are getting nervous over the
possibility of a recession or stagflation.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and Subscriber Agreement
which is available on our website at www. With meaningful exposure to
foreign companies, some Fidelity Select funds are  benefiting from a
declining dollar.
Top Ten Investment Newsletters of 2005 - December 31, 2005 This article
was published in Dow Jones MarketWatch.
The equity market continues to weather the impact of rising commodity
prices quite well.
A Premium Insurance Buy - January 19, 2006 This article was published in
Forbes. AlphaProfit Investments, LLC neither is affiliated with  nor
receives any compensation from Fidelity Investments.
com; they govern your relationship with AlphaProfit Investments, LLC,
including, but not by way of limitation, use of this newsletter. During
the same period, the DJ Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index  increased at
an average annual rate of 4.
No part of the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or
re-transmitted in any manner without written permission of AlphaProfit 
Investments, LLC.
2006, the AlphaProfit Focus and Core model portfolios have gained 105.
Uses Windows Media Player. Consolidation and dividend growth drive
shares of telecom companies higher. With an annualized return of 29.
What lies ahead for the equity market? Fidelity has provided the list of
top 10 fund holdings as of March 30, 2006.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give any assurance that
the present or  future model portfolio changes will be profitable.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC neither is affiliated with  nor receives
any compensation from Fidelity Investments.
No part of the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or
re-transmitted in  any manner without written permission of AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC.
Factual material is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is
provided  without warranties of any kind.
Even in the turbulent markets of 2006, the Focus and Core model
portfolios have held their own gaining 5. Please review our Terms and
Conditions of Use and Subscriber Agreement  which is available on our
website at www.
AlphaProfit Newsletter - 1H2006 Performance Update   Full Service     
Free Service   E-Mail Us      FAQs AlphaProfit Newsletter - How Are Your
Investments Doing In 2006?