Subject: [bmwg] Agenda proposals and BMWG Status

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:39:57 -0400

BMWG,

Although I can prepare our first-draft agenda based on requests
I've received or know about, I'd like to hear from the working group
and editors:

- What topics and drafts would you propose for discussion?

- What charter items should be our highest priority?

Also, the requests to comment on moving two drafts to WG status
did not yield much commentary, and so I bring them to your attention
again:

Bridge Out: Benchmarking Methodology Extensions for
Data Center Bridging Devices
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-player-dcb-benchmarking-03

Benchmarking Methodology for Content-Aware Network Devices
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-06
there's also a new terminology draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-term-00

With the meeting less than two weeks away, it's time to get the
homework done...

regards,
Al
bmwg chair