Subject: [bmwg] SIP terminology and methodology documents (-03) updated

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:18:14 -0500

Folks:

We have updated the BMWG SIP terminology and methodology documents.

Besides minor changes to improve readability, the major changes
have been as follows:

Terminology (-03)
-----------------
* Added Figures 3 and 4
* Added Figures 8 and 9

The new version is available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-03
and the diffs are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-03.txt

Methodology (-03)
-----------------
* In Section 3, removed the test topologies listed.  This
   simply caused confusion since the topologies are outlined in
   much greater detail in the terminology document.

   Currently, Section 3 simply points the reader to the topologies
   in the terminology document.

* Modified the figure numbers in the benchmarking cases to
   correspond to the topology figures in the terminology document.

The new version is available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-03
and the diffs are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-03.txt

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/