Subject: [bmwg] WGLC: draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd-04

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 20:05:06 +0000

BMWG:

A WG Last Call period for the Internet-Draft on

"Benchmarking The Neighbor Discovery Protocol"
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd-04

will be open from 1 through 24 December, 2016.

This is the "first" WGLC on the draft. 

As with all initial WGLCs, volunteers are needed to complete
the Last Call Review Template, available here:
http://home.comcast.net/~acmacm/BMWG/LastCallTemplate.txt

Use of the template and bmwg's last call process can be found here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/bmwg/current/msg00846.html

Please weigh-in on whether or not the working group
should request the Area Directors and IESG consider
this Internet-Draft for publication as an Informational RFC.  
Send your comments to this list or 
[email-masked] and [email-masked]

for the co-chairs,
Al