Subject: [bmwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 18:36:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology of the IETF.

        Title           : Data Center Benchmarking Terminology
        Authors         : Lucien Avramov
                          Jacob Rapp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-12-30

Abstract:
The purpose of this informational document is to establish definitions,
discussion and measurement techniques for data center benchmarking.
Also, it is to introduce new terminologies applicable to data center
performance evaluations. The purpose of this document is not to define
the test methodology, but rather establish the important concepts when
one is interested in benchmarking network switches and routers in the
data center.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/