Subject: [bmwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd-04.txt> (Benchmarking The Neighbor Discovery Protocol) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 06:36:31 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Benchmarking Methodology WG
(bmwg) to consider the following document:
- 'Benchmarking The Neighbor Discovery Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-01-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides benchmarking procedures for Neighbor Discovery
   Protocol (NDP).  It also proposes metrics by which an NDP
   implementation's scaling capabilities can be measured.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-nd/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.