Subject: [Bridge-mib] draft-ietf-bridge-bridgemib-smiv2-01.txt

From: "Norseth, KC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:14:17 -0500

Folks,

I have submitted the update the the draft-ietf-bridge-bridgemib-smiv2-01.txt
to the IETF.  While waiting for it to officially be posted, I have posted it
on my website for review.  It is at:
 http://norseth.org/ietf/bridgemib/draft-ietf-bridge-bridgemib-smiv2-01.txt

I apologize if I have missed anything that should have been added from the
last couple of months discussion, I came into the editing of the document
late in the game and could have missed something when reviewing the emails
from the last few months.  If I did, we can fix that.

K.C. Norseth
Firmware Engineering -  Routing 
Enterasys Networks
   Phone: 801.887.9823
   FAX:    801.972.5789 
   Email:   [email-masked]
   www:    http://www.enterasys.com
 
 <<Norseth, KC.vcf>>