Subject: [Ietf-caldav] CalConnect announces second Mobile Interoperability Test Event
From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
To: ietf-caldav list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:06:53 -0700
List-Id: Discussions on Calendar Access protocol based on WebDAV <ietf-caldav.osafoundation.org>

CalConnect has announced that its second Mobile Calendaring 
Interoperability Test Event will be a standalone event November 4-6, 
2008, hosted by Kerio Technologies in Plzen, Czech Republic, and 
registration is now open for the event. Several CalConnect members have 
indicated a distinct interest in or plan to participate. Logistics and 
registration information are available at 
http://www.calconnect.org/miop0811.shtml.  The press release announcing 
this event can be found at http://www.calconnect.org/publicity/080728 
CalConnect Mobile IOP Test Event.doc 
<http://www.calconnect.org/publicity/080728%20CalConnect%20Mobile%20IOP%20Test%20Event.doc>.  

As always, this event is open to members and non-members alike; however 
space will be somewhat limited and early registration is advisable.  If 
you have questions about the event, feel free to post to the 
calmobileiop-l list (you may join the list at 
http://www.calconnect.org/calmobileioplist.shtml if you are not already 
a member), or contact me at the e-mail below.

Hope to see you in Plzen!

Best Regards,

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>