Subject: [caldav] Informal Last Call: CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.txt]

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:30:23 -0400

Cyrus and I submitted draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07 to the IETF 
last week.  See Internet-Draft announcement below.

Before requesting the IESG to consider this Internet-Draft as a Proposed 
Standard, we would like to get as much feedback as possible from the 
participants of the "caldav" mailing list as well as from the members of 
the WebDAV and Calsify Working Groups.

Please review the document and send your comments to the [email-masked] 
mailing list by July 7th, 2009.

We would like to submit draft -08 before July 13, 2009, i.e., the final 
submission cut-off for the 75th IETF in Stockholm, Sweden.

Thanks,
Bernard

P.S. Draft -07 is available in .xml, .txt., .html, and .pdf format:
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.xml
      http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.txt
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07
      http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.pdf

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.txt
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 19:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, B. Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.txt
	Pages           : 94
	Date            : 2009-06-19

This document defines extensions to the CalDAV "calendar-access"
feature to specify a standard way of performing scheduling
transactions with iCalendar-based calendar components.  This document
defines the "calendar-auto-schedule" feature of CalDAV.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Roberto Polli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:26:12 +0200

hi all,
maybe there's a typo @ page 57

>Once the event modification has been completed, Wilfredo's client will
> retrieve the event back from the server to get the schedule status of the
> Organizer.
>
>>> Request <<
>
>PUT /home/wilfredo/calendars/work/BB64861C2228.ics HTTP/1.1
>Host: cal.example.com

maybe the request should be GET ;)

my 2cents,
Peace,
R.

-- 

Roberto Polli
Babel S.r.l. - http://www.babel.it
Tel. +39.06.91801075 - fax +39.06.91612446
Tel. cel +39.340.6522736
P.zza S.Benedetto da Norcia, 33 - 00040 Pomezia (Roma)

"Il seguente messaggio contiene informazioni riservate. Qualora questo 
messaggio fosse da Voi ricevuto per errore, Vogliate cortesemente darcene 
notizia a mezzo e-mail. Vi sollecitiamo altresì a distruggere il messaggio 
erroneamente ricevuto. Quanto precede Vi viene chiesto ai fini del rispetto 
della legge in materia di protezione dei dati personali."