Subject: W-21 CAP Get/Set calendar user properties

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

W-21 CAP Get/Set calendar user properties      U

It looks to me as if there was a proposal and there is not
much interest. Change this to 'N' ?

-Doug
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]		http://playground.sun.com/~dougr
Pager:				[email-masked]
801 W. El Camino #131		Work:   (650)786-7599
Mountain View, CA 94040		Ham Radio: N6AAW, Aviation: PP-ASEL

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:49:35 GMT

>much interest. Change this to 'N' ?

What date was proposal message appended to the mailing list? I don't 
remember any such formal proposal. Remember. All proposals must be in the 
form of the RFC 2445 change request. This will assure that all the 
necessary, thought out, information is in the proposal and also that 
editors can easily submit these changes through the change process and 
into a revised iCalendar document (for the data model elements).
-- Frank