Subject: Re: Mixed Date / Date-Time values.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 21:40:31 GMT

Can we mark this issue closed?
The value types for DTSTART, DTEND, DUE, RDATE, EXDATE, RRULE/EXRULE (for
UNTIL value components) MUST match types.

This will be filed as a RFC 2445 change request for the DESCRIPTION portion
of these property definitions.

-- Frank

---

From: "Greg FitzPatrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 00:33:57 +0200

Sorry if this is considered closed, but I would like to get your opinion as
to whether this would not exacerbate our(supposed) problem with defining
opening times by the use of RRULE and EXRULES and RDATES and XDATES.

Several people in Oslo offered to do some examples. Is there any volunteer
who would still like to describe the following Opening Times using RFC 2445.

This is Sam's bakery's opening times for the year 2000 and onward.

Sam's bakery is open from 7 to 12 and 13 to 18, Monday through Thursday.
(They close for lunch between 12 and 13)
Sam's is open from 7 to 12 and 13 to 15.30  on Fridays
Sam's is open from 9 to 13 on Saturdays
Sam's is closed on Sundays
Sam's does not open on Saturdays during the period of July 5 to August 5
Sam shuts down on the following holidays;  Jan 1, Feb, 12 July 9, Oct 8, Dec
24, 25

Thanks

Greg F

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: den 3 augusti 1999 23:41
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Mixed Date / Date-Time values.

-- Frank