Subject: Re: W-23 CAP Calendar property .. overlapped booking

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:05:35 GMT

>If the calendar property is set CONFLICTS:FALSE, then new or updated
events which
>conflict should generate an error.  Previously entered events which
conflict
>should not cause an error unless/until one of them is updated.
Why would I have a conflict if I try to update an event with CONFLICT:TRUE
that was created prior to the calendar property CONFLICTS:FALSE being set?

BUT...I think that Bruce Kahn's comments about adding another enumeration
to TRANSP for OPAQUE-NO-CONFLICTS sounds good too.

-- Frank

---

From: David Madeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:33:02 -0400

> that was created prior to the calendar property CONFLICTS:FALSE being set?

Two appts (both with CONFLICT:TRUE) created which conflict while calendar
property is set to CONFLICTS:TRUE.    Calendar property is changed to
CONFLICTS:FALSE.  Two events are still in conflict, but that's ok.

If I update one of the appts, it should generate a conflict error asking the
user to pick a different time.  If I had updated the time to a new time which
was in also in conflict,  the CS would not allow it.  It shouldn't allow
updates (even for things we previously allowed) to conflict either.

dmadeo