Subject: iCalendar Interest

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 07:06:23 -0500

Folks:
I would suggest that anyone else with iCalendar support also contact
Philippe.

Philippe:

We look forward to your organization's participation with the IETF CALSCH
WG iCalendar activities.

-- Frank

----- Forwarded by Frank Dawson/CAM/Lotus on 12/01/1999 07:07 AM -----
                                                                                               
                    Philippe                                                                   
                    Bélanger              To:     <[email-masked]>,                    
                    <belap@connect        <[email-masked]>                               
                    suite.com>            cc:                                                  
                                          Subject:     iCalendar                               
                    12/01/1999                                                                 
                    05:49 AM                                                                   

Bonjour a vous,

We at ConnectSuite are building Intranet tools and are most interested in
what you guys are doing concerning iCalendar.

Right now we are looking for any pointers to iCalendar related stuff.  We
were wondering if it exists any usable implementation of this new standard
which we could have a look at.  Know any good sites where to find
information about iCalendar or even better, projects using iCalendar?

If iCalendar suits our needs we are going to be most interested in taking
part in your standardisation effort.

Thanks in advance

Philippe Belanger
Software Engineer