Subject: revised SKiCal internet-draft

From: Pär Lannerö <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 19:06:43 +0100 (MET)

For your information

After having been discussed in this list and in other fora, the  
SKiCal specification has now been revised, and a new version is
available in the internet-drafts directories:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-many-ical-ski-01.txt

This revision has more examples and an iCal-ish syntax which was
missing in some parts of the first draft. Hopefully it has become
easier to read, too. 

Please read, comment, make suggestions, and help in the development
of this iCalendar-based effort.

Regards,
Pär Lannerö

-Pär-Lannerö----------------------------------------------------------
 mailto:[email-masked]        jobb:+46(0)8337785
 http://www.d.kth.se/~d92-pla/           hem:+46(0)853039951
 icq:306436                              gsm:+46(0)708/826888
----------------------------------------------------------------------
    <meta:matrix> - anpassar databaser till Internetåldern