Subject: Re: Monday dinner at IETF meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 13:50:16 -0500

Thanks John, good suggestion.  East tower it is. 
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
12/10/00 11:22 AM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        Re: Monday dinner at IETF meeting

[email-masked] wrote:

> As usual, we are going to try to meet in the lobby of the
> conference hotel (i.e. the Sheraton)

East Tower or West?

(The East Tower lobby seems to be the main lobby, where they send
you to register, so I'd suggest that, since it's the one people
are likely to default to.)

--
/===============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own. |
|Chief Scientist |==============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |A computer without Windows is like a chocolate|
[email-masked]|cake without mustard.                         |
\===============================================================/