Subject: Re: Agenda for CALSCH at IETF meeting - San Diego

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 09:58:10 -0500

Eric Busboom wrote:

> Will we have any other (informal) meetings during the week?

We generally meet for a semi-working dinner on Monday night; and, last time, we
had a working lunch or two.

--
/=================================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|Chief Scientist |================================================|
|eCal Corp.      |In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is|
[email-masked]|in therapy.                                     |
\=================================================================/

---

From: Bob Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 08:34:42 -0500

>Will we have any other (informal) meetings during the week? Two hours does
>not seem like much time.

In addition to the now-traditional Monday dinners, calsch folks do 
tend to grab a few social/working meals together as their schedules 
permit .  It's pretty common to get together several times during the 
week to work on ideas and try to improve text.  I'd encourage you to 
try and make the Monday dinner, anyway.  It really helps to put faces 
to names...

-Bob

---

From: "Greg FitzPatrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:32:18 +0100

Where is the traditional monday dinner to be eaten?

Greg

-Bob