Subject: Holiday Special: Don't miss the savings!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 03 Dec 00 3:36:33 PM

Hurry!!! Time is running out.

Thinking of getting a laptop computer for the holidays, or any occasions...
Brand new name brand notebooks at up to 35% savings, compare around than
call us 1-800-644-9584. We have thousands Notebook PC, PDAs, Digital
Cameras, Parts and Accessories in stock for the holiday, anything you need,
we can get you the lower prices.

 C o m p a q
==================================================
Compaq Armada M700		$2199
Intel PIII 650 MHz, 128MB, 12.0GB, 14.1in TFT, 24X CD-ROM, 56 Kbps, 10/100
Ethernet Card, Windows NT 4.0

Compaq Presario 1200-XL125	$1379
AMD K6-2 533 MHz, 64MB , 6.0GB, 13.3in TFT, 8X DVD-ROM, 56Kbps , WIN98se

Compaq Presario 1200-XL300	$1095
Intel Celeron 600 MHz, 64MB, 6.0GB, 13in HPA, 24X CD-ROM, 56K , Windows ME

Compaq Presario 1200-XL325	$1499
Intel PIII 650 MHz, 64MB, 6.0GB, 13.3in TFT, 8X DVD-ROM, 56K , Windows ME

Compaq Presario 1700-XL360	$1799
Intel PIII 600 MHz, 64MB, 10.0GB, 14.1in TFT, 8X DVD-ROM, 56K , Windows ME

 H P
====================================================
HP Omni Book 6000	$3499
Intel PIII 850MHz , 128 MB , 20GB, 15.1in TFT, 8X DVD-ROM, 56Kbps, Windows
2000

HP Pavilion N5150	$1499
Intel PIII 600 MHz, 64MB, 10.0GB , 13.3in TFT, 8X DVD-ROM, 56Kbps, Windows
Millennium Edition

HP Pavilion N5170	$1599
Intel PIII 600 MHz , 64MB, 7.0GB , 14.1in TFT, 8X DVD-ROM, 56Kbps, 10/100
Ethernet, Windows Millennium Edition

HP Pavilion N5195	$2199
Intel PIII 700 MHz , 128MB , 20.0GB , 15.1in TFT, 8X DVD-ROM, 56Kbps, 10/100
Ethernet, Windows Millennium Edition

 S O N Y
====================================================
Sony VAIO PCG-F580 Notebook	$2099
Intel PIII 650 MHz, 64MB, 12.0GB, 15.0in TFT, 8X DVD-ROM, 56K, Windows 98se

Sony VAIO PCG-F650 Notebook	$1889
Intel PIII 600 MHz, 64MB, 12.0GB, 14.1in TFT, 8X DVD-ROM, 56Kbps, Windows ME

For more info or to place an order call:

1-800-644-9584
To Visit Our Site http://www.laptopland.com to find out more detail

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal
legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301)."Pursuant to
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by
the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by submitting a
request to be removed. INSTRUCTIONS- click here
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=removelist134 to be
removed.