Subject: Re: seeking iCalendar resources, including client/server list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:55:07 +0000

Bob Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
12/15/00 12:00 AM

        To:     John Stracke <[email-masked]>
        cc:     [email-masked]
        Subject:        Re: seeking iCalendar resources, including client/server list

Bob said: 
We don't yet have this registered (today, I hope), so please don't 
publicize this address.  An announcement will go to the list when 
it's ready, and I still stand by my 30week guess.

>> I don't think it will take that long (30 weeks).  Several of the pages 
are ready to go.  I can host them on my site, but MIT has lots more 
bandwidth and has generously offered to host this site.  Danny, it will be 
exactly what you are looking for.  It's information I have gleaned as well 
as input from others interested in Calendaring and Scheduling (and not 
just on the Net).  After the pages are up and the site is posted, I would 
appreciate anyone sending products that are missing. 

Use the link below to look at the pages that are "waiting" on the MIT 
website.  Thought you might be interested so we can "wet your appetite."

http://www.egenconsulting.com/ietf/website/calsch.html

-Bob

At 6:40 PM -0500 12/14/00, John Stracke wrote:
>Danny Thomas wrote:
>
>>  I know requests to this list are discouraged, but I can't seem to find 
a
>>  good source for iCalendar material, eg a list of clients as is 
available
>
>Pat & Bob said at the meeting that they would make such a list available 
on
><http://www.calsched.org> (hosted by MIT), once that site is active (Bob says
>"within 3 weeks").
>
>(I would just wait for Pat or Bob to answer, but I think they're both in 
the
>air today.)
>
>--
>/=================================================================\
>|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
>|Chief Scientist |================================================|
>|eCal Corp.      |World domination should never be left to chance.|
>[email-masked]|                                                |
>\=================================================================/