Subject: converting Olson timezone database to VTIMEZONEs

From: Damon Chaplin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:11:07 +0000

Hi,

Has anyone converted the Olson timezone database to VTIMEZONE format?

I'm thinking of having a go, but don't want to repeat work already done.

Damon

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 23:49:32 -0500

>Has anyone converted the Olson timezone database to VTIMEZONE format?

Doug Royer worked on a LEX/YACC convertor program a while back.  I dont 
think I got a copy to help with or not so Id recommend you look around 
ftp://ftp.royer.com/ and see if you can find it still or not.

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...