Subject: Opposite of CRISP (humor)

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:11:55 -0500

I'm reviewing the CAP draft, and it just occurred to
me: hypothetically, someone could create a CAP server with no
iTIP support--it would just do calendaring, not scheduling.
Products without scheduling exist, of course, and it's
conceivable that someone could want to see such a calendar with a
CAP client.  So what would such a subset be called? Well, it'd be
the inverse of CRISP, so, of course, it'd have to be called
SOGGY.  :-)

(Um...Scheduling Omitted, Good for Goats and Yaks? Goats and yaks
don't need scheduling, after all.)

--
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |Campbell's has it wrong--it's "Never         |
[email-masked]|underestimate the power of *chocolate*".     |
\==============================================================/