Subject: Photos from IETF

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:56:58 -0500

My manager wanted me to make some sort of report to the team so
they'd understand what I did at IETF.  I figured pictures would
help, so I brought my camera.  Here's a couple of pictures of
calsch people at lunch and dinner yesterday.  I'll try to get
time to label them so people can put names to faces.

http://www.thibault.org/calsch/ietf49/

--
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |Speak softly and carry an Illudium Q-32      |
[email-masked]|Explosive Space Disintegrator.               |
\==============================================================/

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:43:13 -0500

John Stracke wrote:

> Here's a couple of pictures of
> calsch people at lunch and dinner yesterday.

There's now one from the actual meeting, too.

--
/=================================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|Chief Scientist |================================================|
|eCal Corp.      |"If there's anything The Flintstones have taught|
[email-masked]|us, it's that pelicans can be used to mix       |
|                |cement." -- Homer Simpson                       |
\=================================================================/