Subject: Monday dinner at IETF meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:20:17 -0500

As usual, we are going to try to meet in the lobby of the conference hotel 
(i.e. the Sheraton) at around 7:00 pm on Monday, 12/11.  Please gather 
there if you are interested in coming to dinner.  We'll have a better idea 
that day of good places to dine and chat.  Hope to see you there.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:22:06 -0500

[email-masked] wrote:

> As usual, we are going to try to meet in the lobby of the
> conference hotel (i.e. the Sheraton)

East Tower or West?

(The East Tower lobby seems to be the main lobby, where they send
you to register, so I'd suggest that, since it's the one people
are likely to default to.)

--
/===============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own. |
|Chief Scientist |==============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |A computer without Windows is like a chocolate|
[email-masked]|cake without mustard.                         |
\===============================================================/