Subject: RE: vCalendar and iCalendar support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:57:07 -0600

Simon, Hei!
 
Of course vCard and vCalendar has widespread support in the mobile
phone/handset community. Nokia GSM phones leverage vCard and vCalendar for
exchange of phone book and calendar information. Please refer to the
SmartMessaging specification found in the http://www.forum.nokia.com
<http://www.forum.nokia.com>  website for details on the open and free
SmartMessaging license.
 
-- Frank

Does anyone know which programs or hardware PDAs other than Microsoft
Outlook do support vCalendar or iCalendar whether natively or through the
use of a plugin? Also has anyone bothered to distribute VB or C++ source
code for people to integrate basic vCalendar / iCalendar support in their
programs?

---

From: Isaac Hepworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:09:49 -0000

> Does anyone know which programs or hardware PDAs
> other than Microsoft Outlook do support vCalendar

Try http://www.imc.org/pdi/pdiprodslist.html

> Also has anyone bothered to distribute VB or C++ source
> code for people to integrate basic vCalendar / iCalendar support

There's an SDK here http://www.imc.org/pdi/pdiproddev.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Mackay [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 19 January 2001 04:55
To: Ietf-Calendar (E-mail)
Subject: vCalendar and iCalendar support

Hi everyone!

With regards,

Simon Mackay