Subject: Minneapolis meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:08:52 +0000

We are being asked for timeslots for the Minneapolis meeting of the IETF. 
Please post preferences for times and days and note any working groups 
which we should avoid scheduling against.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:38:27 +0100

At 18.08 +0000 01-01-11, [email-masked] wrote:
>   Please post preferences for times and days and note any working 
>groups which we should avoid scheduling against.

Important are the wg's and eventual bof's you know about which you 
want to NOT collide with.

Selections of days have very low priority when sheduling, and moving 
things around do happen regularly.

Just to let you know where priorities are when we do scheduling.

   paf

-- 
Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>       Internet Engineering Task Force
Area Director, Applications Area                   http://www.ietf.org
Phone: (Stockholm) +46-8-4494212            (San Jose) +1-408-525-0940
        PGP: 2DFC AAF6 16F0 F276 7843  2DC1 BC79 51D9 7D25 B8DC