Subject: Re: CAP - Mutual Trust Model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:53:28 -0400

Anything that will hold up finishing this first draft should be considered 
"back burner" unless the draft won't work without it.  So, I vote for 
excluding the trust model till the next flavor of the draft.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
07/17/01 11:28 AM

        To:     CalSched IETF <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        Re: CAP - Mutual Trust Model

Steve Mansour wrote:

>One of the issues we need to nail is a question about whether or not
>there is a mutual trust model between CAP servers.  My recommendation is
>that we to NOT try to put anything like this in the first pass of CAP.
>First, it will be complicated.
>
Also risky.  I think you're right; we should put it off.

-- 
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |"The avalanche has already started. It is too|
[email-masked]|late for the pebbles to vote." --Kosh        |
\==============================================================/