Subject: Monday night dinner?

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:40:07 -0400

Are people up for our usual Monday night dinner?

-- 
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |Ea est fabula nostra, et non mutabimus eam!  |
[email-masked]|--House Falconguard and Affiliated Scum      |
\==============================================================/

---

From: Bob Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:34:54 -0400

>Are people up for our usual Monday night dinner?

I'm assuming we'll follow our usual tradition if meeting at the main 
registration desk at 7pm.  (to be followed by an inefficient 
Restaurant Selection Process, and a Meandering Stroll...  :-)

-Bob

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:43:11 -0400

Bob Mahoney wrote:

> Restaurant Selection Process,

Sounds like the subject of an April Fool's RFC...

-- 
/===============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own. |
|Chief Scientist |==============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |Q: What goes "Pieces of 7! Pieces of 7!"? A: A|
[email-masked]|parroty error.                                |
\===============================================================/