Subject: Status of CAP issues

From: [email-masked] (Steve Mansour)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 10:34:07 -0700

Hey All,

I want to close up on the issues I posted last week.  Here's the quick 
summary. If anyone disagrees with the resolution, please speak up on the 
list before the meeting in London.

Issue: Fallback/fanout to iTIP (see message Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:59:21 
-0700 ) - specifying how a mapping is made between a cap:// url is 
changed to a mailto: url when fanning out a meeting request .  
Resolution: CAP does not specify.

Issue: Workflow path may not be true path (see message Thu, 19 Jul 2001 
10:16:40 -0700)
Resolution: CAP does not specify. Left up to implementations

Issue: CS does not preserve data integrity on multipart/signed (see 
message Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:31:29 -0700)
Resolution: CAP does not address this problem

Issue: JIT signing/encryption  (see message Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:38:06 -0700)
Resolution: CAP does not address this problem

Issue: Decreed VCARs  (see message Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:08:58 -0700)
Resolution: Drop them.

-Steve