Subject: CAP TODO: Digest

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 12:39:48 -0700

> - 2.4.2.3 Required Security Mechanisms 
>   The following implementation conformance requirements are in place: 
>
>    [deletia...] 
>
>   (2) Implementations providing password-based authenticated
>   access MUST support authentication using Digest, as described
>   in section 
>
>   What section discusses authentication using Digest?  I did a
>   quick search on "Digest" and didn't see anything that looked
>   like what was being referred to.  Can you confirm
>   whether or not the section it's referring to is either in or
>   not in the latest draft?

Is this issue going away - BXXP? If not, we need our security
expert (Paul?) to add this text.

-Doug