Subject: CHILDREN calendar attribute and comma.

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:06:06 -0700

This implies that a CALID MUST NOT contain a comma.
If so we need to say that in the description of CALID.

I think this should be a multi-instance (and not multi-valued) entry.
That is a calendar may have 0+ CHILDREN entries.

Is:
             CHILDREN        Y    TEXT      The list of sub-calendars
                                            Belonging to this calendar. An
                                            empty list means no children.
                                            The results may be a comma
                                            separated list of children.
                                            Each entry returned is a CALID.
                                            The default is an empty list.

Should be ? :

	This list of sub-calendars belonging to this calendar.
	There may be multiple sub-calendars, each returning
	a CHILDREN property. Each instance of of CHILDREN would
	return a single CALID.