Subject: Posts missing/dropped (again)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:04:23 -0500

Ok, I know Ive had problems w/posts not getting here but when I just 
checked the archives Im seeing that it too is missing posts.  I was trying 
to get back into the WG backlog after a week long bug and I noticed that 
some of Dougs or Johns posts referred to postings I never got to either me 
or the archives.  (I dont see Keith Moores cited posting nor did I see a 
couple other replys).  Anyone else notice an apparent discontinuity in the 
threads at their end (or is it just my system and the archive server)??

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:02:06 -0700

Several of the date-time draft were originally sent to the ietf-general
list, I Cc'd ietf-calendar on my replies so this WG could get
involved. Two of which I set the REPLY-TO back to this list so
it would get off of the ietf-general list.

I have not noticed any missing posts.

-Doug

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Ok, I know Ive had problems w/posts not getting here but when I just checked
> the archives Im seeing that it too is missing posts.  I was trying to get
> back into the WG backlog after a week long bug and I noticed that some of
> Dougs or Johns posts referred to postings I never got to either me or the
> archives.  (I dont see Keith Moores cited posting nor did I see a couple
> other replys).  Anyone else notice an apparent discontinuity in the threads
> at their end (or is it just my system and the archive server)??
> 
> Bruce