Subject: Re: Posts missing/dropped (again)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:01:20 -0500

Bruce, I sent a note to John asking for the text of the full note from 
Keith.  I think it appeared on another list.  So, you're not imaging 
missing notes - they were missing - at least from our List.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

[email-masked]
Sent by: [email-masked]
11/14/01 16:04

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        Posts missing/dropped (again)

Ok, I know Ive had problems w/posts not getting here but when I just 
checked the archives Im seeing that it too is missing posts.  I was trying 
to get back into the WG backlog after a week long bug and I noticed that 
some of Dougs or Johns posts referred to postings I never got to either me 
or the archives.  (I dont see Keith Moores cited posting nor did I see a 
couple other replys).  Anyone else notice an apparent discontinuity in the 
threads at their end (or is it just my system and the archive server)?? 

Bruce 
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...