Subject: Re: too much CAP data in BEEP

From: [email-masked] (Steve Mansour)
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 21:20:34 -0800

Doug,

Regarding all the postings about CAP data being moved into the
transport, I pointed this out at the ietf meeting. (Pat, is someone
going to post the minutes to the list?). We did discuss it. We must not
put CAP data into the transport layer. We even walked through a few
examples of what things will look like when it gets moved back into the
CAP data. We just need to fix up the text and examples.

-Steve

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:34:21 -0500

Steve, the minutes are done and were sent to the IETF.  I'll post them to 
the list as well (or at least a pointer so it's not a big email.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

[email-masked] (Steve Mansour)
Sent by: [email-masked]
01/09/02 00:20

        To:     Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
        cc:     CalSched IETF <[email-masked]>
        Subject:        Re: too much CAP data in BEEP

Doug,

-Steve