Subject: VCAR to seperate draft?

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:47:47 -0700

VCAR to seperate draft?

Do we want VCAR's to go into a seperate draft? If we do, then
CAP with some tweaks and LOTS of minor edits is much closer.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:58:07 -0500

Doug replied:
>I just sent out another email that included this topic.

Ok, I know I've had some problems of late getting mail to/from the list 
due to the recent IBM assimilation but I dont see anything from Doug that 
looks like a new proposal.  I waited a couple days but still nothing... 
Nothing in the archives either so could you please repost it?

Bruce
===========================================================================
New unit designation follows:
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...