Subject: Re: CAP (Hierarchial calendars) - latest intem draft

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:48:38 -0500

>     the RELATED-TO calendar property. This relationship has no
>     predefined meaning to CAP. It is a convince for the CUA, CU,
                                         ^^^^^^^^

"convenience"

/=================================================================\
|John Stracke                   |Principal Engineer               |
[email-masked]  |Incentive Systems, Inc.          |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com|My opinions are my own.          |
|=================================================================|
|"If nobody believes what I say, I feel ineffective." "Oh, I don't|
|believe that."                                                   |
\=================================================================/

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 10:18:39 -0700

> >     predefined meaning to CAP. It is a convince for the CUA, CU,

:-)

Spell checkers are great. It was however spelled correctly :-)