Subject: CAP (related-to) latest interm draft

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 13:08:28 -0700

IN 1.3:

> ...
>   Calendar
>
>   A collection of logically related objects or entities each of
>   which may be associated with a calendar date and possibly time
>   of day.  These entities can include other calendar properties
>   or calendar components.  In addition, a calendar might be
>   hierarchically related to other sub-calendars.  A calendar is
>   identified by its unique calendar identifier.  The [iCAL]
>   defines calendar properties, calendar components and component
>   properties that make up the content of a calendar.

Replace:

   In addition, a calendar might be hierarchically related to other    
   sub-calendars. 

With:

   In addition, a calendar might be related to other calendars
   by using the RELATED-TO calendar property.