Subject: CAP (BOOKED and missing METHOD - again)

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 14:28:52 -0700

In 

2.8 Relationship of RFC 2446 (ITIP) to CAP

It says in part:

>  When scheduling is used, the METHOD is saved along with components.
>  A scheduled component becomes a booked component when its METHOD
>  property is removed.  For example, a component whose METHOD is
>  "REQUEST" is scheduled.  The component becomes booked when the METHOD
>  is set to "BOOKED".

(1) Conflicts with itself - it is removed to be booked or it
    is set to BOOKED.

So - REMOVE from the paragraph:

   A scheduled component becomes a booked component when its METHOD
   property is removed.

(2) I could care less what name is booked. But I think the only
    WG proposal to change it from CREATE to BOOKED did not reach
    consensus.

So - change 'METHOD BOOKED' back to 'METHOD CREATE'

(3) This paragraph as it is written conflicts with the definition
    section of CAP and see my previous post today.