Subject: Re: Consistant naming of tags

From: "John Stracke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:40:17 -0500

>For those less observant the difference is a '_' vs a '-'.  We should be 
consistanly using one or the other.

Good point--those are easy characters to misread/misremember.

/===============================================================\
|John Stracke                   |Principal Engineer             |
[email-masked]  |Incentive Systems, Inc.        |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com|My opinions are my own.        |
|===============================================================|
|"If it failed then, there's no reason to think we can't make it|
|fail now." -- Colin Benson                                     |
\===============================================================/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:23:06 -0500

I like consistency and agree as well.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
01/31/02 14:15

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        Re: Consistant naming of tags

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> I propose that all '_' in properties be changed to '-' in the draft
> for consistancy reasons.

I agree.

Regards,
Bernard
-- 
Bernard Desruisseaux                    mailto:[email-masked]
Research & Development                  Tel.  : +1 514 733-8500 x4213
Steltor                                 Fax   : +1 514 733-8878