Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsch-cap-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 06:32:53 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Calendar Access Protocol (CAP)
	Author(s)	: D. Royer, G. Babics, P. Hill, S. Mansour
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsch-cap-08.txt
	Pages		: 133
	Date		: 03-Jul-02
	
The Calendar Access Protocol (CAP) is an Internet protocol described
in this memo that permits a Calendar User (CU) to utilize a Calendar
User Agent (CUA) to access an [iCAL] based Calendar Store (CS).
The CAP definition is based on requirements identified by the
Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Calendaring and Scheduling
(CALSCH) Working Group.  More information about the IETF CALSCH
Working Group activities can be found on the IMC web site at http://
www.imc.org/ietf-calendar and at the IETF web site at http://
www.ietf.org/html.charters/calsch-charter.html [1].  Refer to the
references within this memo for further information on how to access
these various documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-08.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-calsch-cap-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.