Subject: Examples in latest draft

From: Andrea Campi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:47:44 +0200

Hi all,

I've been following this wg list for just a couple of months so
bear with me if this has already been discussed. While reading the
draft I noticed the following (after definition of CREATE):

   S: Content-Type: text/calendar
   S:
   S: BEGIN:VCALENDAR
   S: VERSION:2.0
   S: CMD;ID=creation01:REPLY
   S: TARGET:cal.example.com
   S: BEGIN:REPLY                     <- Reply for 1st calendar create
   S: CALID:relcalz1
   S: REQUEST-STATUS:2.0
   S: END:REPLY
   S: BEGIN:VREPLY                    <- Reply for 2nd calendar create
   S: CALID:relcalz2
   S: REQUEST-STATUS:2.0
   S: END:VREPLY
   S: END:VCALENDAR

The VCALENDAR is missing the PRODID property. Moreover, VREPLY is
mispelled as REPLY.

In addition, part of the exhanges are labeled with C: and S:, and
part with I: and L:.

Bye,
	andrea

-- 
Andrea Campi                              mailto:[email-masked]
I.NET S.p.A.                              http://www.inet.it
Direzione Tecnica - R&D			  phone: +39 02 32863 ext 1
v. Darwin, 85 - I-20019			  fax: +39 02 32863 ext 7705
Settimo Milanese (MI), Italy

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 12:15:15 -0600

Andrea Campi wrote:
> ...

Thanks, I just edited in those fixes.
 
> In addition, part of the exhanges are labeled with C: and S:, and

This refers to the BEEP Initiator and Listener. GET-CAPABILITY
can be initiated by the CUA or CS.

3.3.1 Use of BEEP, MIME and iCalendar

   ...

   This example tells the CS to generate and return 10 UIDs to be used
   by the CUA.  (Note throughout this memo, 'C:' refers to what the CUA
   sends, 'S:' refers to what the CS sends, 'I:' refers to what the
   initiator sends, and 'L:' refers to what the listener sends.  Where
   initiator and responder are used as defined in [BEEP].)

-Doug

---

From: Andrea Campi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:25:33 +0200

> Thanks, I just edited in those fixes.

Great, thanks. By the way, I only mentioned CREATE as an example, but
it wasn't the only one missing PRODID...

> can be initiated by the CUA or CS.

Right, I see it now.

> -Doug

Bye,
	Andrea