Subject: Re: CAP draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:32:28 -0400

Hey George, submitting the draft to the IETF does not make it cast in 
stone.  It allows other people to review it and make comments as well.  I 
know some of the Steltor folks said there were items in the draft that 
were not discussed.  Doug posted his comments on what he thought might 
have been new.  I have seen no other comments from any other sources 
saying there are items in the draft that were not discussed on the list. 
Can you help us by pointing out what changes were not on the list.  We 
can't find "many" changes.  We can see a couple - but not "many."  If you 
feel there are a lot, please point them out so we can fix them if need be. 
 And other people on the list, if you see items, please make comments on 
the list.  thanks.

George Babics <[email-masked]>
06/28/2002 18:22

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     [email-masked]
        Subject:        Re: CAP draft

  Isn't it a bit too early to submit the draft?

  I think there were many changes done recently in Doug's working
document that were not discussed nor agreed to on the list, should
we take the time to review, comment and adjust them? If I am not
mistaken, before posting a new draft the chairs should ask or
declare consensus for each one the proposed changes. Was that done
for these changes?

George

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Has everyone responded to the list regarding CAP changes? We would like 
to submit the draft so it can be reviewed by everyone in the IETF.  Now is 
your chance - if you object, say so.  If you do not
> have objections or we do not hear on the list, we're submitting the 
draft.  Thanks.
> ___________________
> Patricia Egen Consulting
> www.egenconsulting.com
> 423-875-2652