Subject: Re: iTIP REPLY question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:31:27 -0400

Preston replied on 04/24/2003 01:57:18 PM CST:
> This model would also work for the VFREEBUSY REQUEST.
> The reply VFREEBUSY REPLY is placed back in the Organizer's CS.

I would hope that VFREEBUSY lookups in CAP would be 'realtime' and not 
'store and forward'.  That is, if I have sufficient rights to TARGET your 
calendar and to perform a VFREEBUSY REQUEST then your CS should return me 
the proper VFREEBUSY REPLY, not you or your CUA.

This gets back to the removed text from Drafts 03-05 where we had the CS 
doing the VFREEBUSY maintenance and NOT any CUA.  A thread that we never 
finished last month...

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 18:17:24 +0200 (MET DST)

Personen ni söker har avslutat sin anställning på Safe-Care. Vill ni komma i kontakt med oss når ni oss på [email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 18:52:56 +0200 (MET DST)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:26:33 +0200 (MET DST)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 19:43:55 +0200 (MET DST)