Subject: [Fwd: Re: draft - 13-a soon]

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:07:09 -0600

I have '-13' ready with my best guess on how to fix
the small handful of CAP issues filed in the bug
page (http://bugzilla.opengroupware.org/bugzilla/index.cgi )

I am going to send it two a couple of reviewers that have
volunteered to scan it for issues. It should be
out in few days.

Bug: 491 - Listing CALSCALE values in capability. No consensus called
           and only ONE available - GREGORIAN. So I am not 
           going to add text without chairs calling consensus.

Bug 572: Move REQUEST-STATUS from NEW to UPDATED.
         (There was also another I noticed that was moved to the
          correct location - forgot what at this point).

Bug 657:  The real issue is - how does BEEP work. The profile exists,
          is it correct? Needs review. I added the text 
          (Tweaked to match CAP ) sent by Preston Stephenson apx 01-MAR-2004.

What I would like to see from the chairs:

  (1) Could you send email to the list to anyone that has issues - to file
  them? Thanks! What is an issue to one person may be an unarticulated
  question that has gone unanswered. Declare that if it is not filed, then
   it is not going to be considered an issue.

  (2)  SEND an isssue list OR declare the bug list the issue list.

-- 

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug   | Fax:    (866)594-8574
                               | Cell:   (208)520-4044

              We Do Standards - You Need Standards

-- 

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)520-4044
http://Royer.com/People/Doug   | Fax:    (866)594-8574
                               | Cell:   (208)520-4044

              We Do Standards - You Need Standards

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:54:21 -0400

I would like to ask the chairs to call consensus on including CALSCALE as a 
mandatory property of the capability reply, please?

Tim Hare
Interested Bystander, Non-Inc.

At 12:07 PM 5/11/04, you wrote:

>           and only ONE available - GREGORIAN. So I am not           going 
> to add text without chairs calling consensus.
>
>          is it correct? Needs review. I added the text          (Tweaked 
> to match CAP ) sent by Preston Stephenson apx 01-MAR-2004.
>