Subject: iCal-Basic - draft 00

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:25:38 -0700

I have taken the discussion on the CALSIFY mailing list and edited
RFC-2445 into a proposal for iCal-Basic.

Recurrence rules are not in iCal-Basic. iCal-Basic allows
for extension that include specific sub-sets of future
extensions (like recurrence rules that are likely to be
added).

An off mailing list discussion requested that RDATE be
added to iCal-Basic as it would be very simple to implement.

I have submitted draft-royer-ical-basic-00.txt and would
appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

-- 

Doug Royer                     | http://INET-Consulting.com
-------------------------------|-----------------------------
[email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-4638
http://Royer.com               | Fax:    (866)594-8574
                                | Cell:   (208)520-4044

               We Do Standards - You Need Standards