Subject: MY MAIL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:34:50 -0800

Dear one,
   I am YURIY LAGUTIN and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the
former
C.E.O  of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and
confidential  brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your
partnership in
re-profiling  funds over US$97.30 million. I will give the details, but
in
summary, the
funds are coming via Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate transaction.
You
will be paid 4% for your "management fees".
  If you are interested, please write back by email
[email-masked]  OR [email-masked]

and  provide me with your confidential telephone number, fax number and
email  address and I will provide further details and instructions.
Please
keep  this confidential; we can’t afford more political problems.
Finally,
please
note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back
promptly.I will also suggest you visit these news sites on the internet
to
be better informed about this project.
http://www.winne.com/topinterviews/khodorkovsky.htm
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
http://www.supportmbk.com/mbk/mbk_bio.cfm
http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=khail_B._Khodorkovsky
http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/moscow/khodorkovskyinterview.html

http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/75/2004/LIR.jhtml?passListIdu&passYear
04&passListType=rson&uniqueId=IF&datatype=rson
http://mikhail_khodorkovsky_society.blogspot.com/
Write me back. I look forward to it.
Regards
Mr. YURIY LAGUTIN