Subject: [Attention]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 16:48:01 +0100

From: Mr.Samantha Marx.
62 Marshall Street
Johannesburg South Africa
Tel: 874 - 76 - 2533360
Fax: 874 - 76 - 2533361 

Attn: Mr/Mrs, 

       RE: TRANSFER OF US$48,223,000. 00 

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone 
through your remarkable profile on the internet. Though, this medium 
(Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it
because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this 
correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as
such. 

At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and 
trouble free to both parties. 

My name is Mr.Samantha Marx,I work as the operational manager in account 
management section in charge of credit and foreign bills of one of the prime 
banks here in South Africa. On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant 
domiciliary account with a Balance Of US$48,223,000. 00 (Forty eight million 
two hundred and twenty three thousand U.S dollar).On
further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder 
has died long ago with his family on a fatal Auto-accident leaving no 
beneficiary to the account and no other person knows about this account. 

I am in close contact with the manager of the bank here who is my partner 
and he is willing to approve the transfer to any reliable and trustworthy 
foreigner with foreign bank account because the former operator of the a/c 
is a foreigner and from Australia in particular.  I am certainly sure that 
he has no writen or oral WILL attached to the account , no beneficiary
and nobody will come again for the claim of this money. It is only a  
foreigner who can claim this money with legal claims to the account holder 
which I will provide to you if you are interested, therefore I need
your cooperation in this transaction. The difference in country of origins 
is not a hindrance to the success of this transaction. This money will 
remain useless in this dormant account if I did not transfer the fund out to 
a foreign account. 

I will provide the necessary information and documents needed in order to 
claim this money. I only need your cooperation as a foreigner to provide 
your safe bank account information for the transfer. All arrangement
that will ensure a smooth transfer of the fund to the account which you are 
to nominate is already in place.You should also provide me with your direct
phone lines for easy communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality in 
handling this transaction. 

At the conclussion of this transaction, your share will be 25% of the total 
transfer sum, 70% for me and my partner while 5% will be set aside for any 
expenses both parties might incure during the process of the transfer. The 
fund will be transferred to your account in two parts. I will first transfer 
USD 20 Million to your account. I will fly over to meet you after the 
successful transfer for sharing according to the agreed percentages. I will  
have the remaining balance of USD28,223 Million transferred to your account 
only after the successful sharing of the first transfer without any 
disappointment from your side. 

Let me hear from you URGENTLY. 

Best Regards,
Mr.Samantha Marx. 

Tel: 874 - 76 - 2533360
Fax: 874 - 76 - 2533361