Subject: Results of the Calconnect Recurrence Questionnaire are available

From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:13:50 -0700

Calconnect, the Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium, is happy to
announce the
availability of the Results from the Recurrence Questionnaire which we
conducted in April/May of this year.  The results may be found on the
Consortium Website under "Work Products" or directly at http://www.calconnect.org/resultsfromrecurrencequestionnaire.pdf.

The Consortium thanks everyone who offered suggestions and especially
all of those who responded to the questionnaire.  We hope that the
information will be of interest to you, and would welcome any feedback
or suggestions; please send to me at the e-mail below and I will ensure
that your comments are received by the Recurrence Technical Committee.

We also apologize for the length of time it has taken to publish these
results since the cutoff for the questionnaire.  We don't expect to
take as long in the future.

Best regards,

Dave Thewlis

--

Dave Thewlis, Executive Director

Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium

+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)

http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked]