Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Ioan Patchell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 06:35:05 -0700

D j ea u r H l om j e O v wn u er,

Your c h re c di s t doesn't matter to us!

If you O g VVN r j ea t l e s st n at g e and want I l MM s EDIA u TE c
l as a h to s b pen d d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L d OW o ER your monthly p a aym m ent l
s
by a third or more, here are the d t ea w ls a we have T g ODA f Y:

$ 49 r 0 , 00 p 0 a h s lo t w a h s 3 , 6 p 5 %
$ 37 e 0 , 00 m 0 a k s lo q w a p s 3 , 9 g 0 %
$ 2 s 50 , 00 d 0 a m s l w ow a k s 3 , 3 t 5 %
$ 2 d 00 , 0 z 00 a w s lo k w a o s 3 , 5 s 5 %

V g is p it ou k r web s b it t e
<http://geocities.com/SibealeSnowdwell/> 

Ioan Patchell , A i ppr k ova a l Ma v na m ge e r

As a boy he used to practise throwing stones at things, until rabbits
and squirrels, and even birds, got out of his way as quick as lightning
if they saw him stoop; and even grownup he had still spent a deal of his
time at quoits, dart-throwing, shooting at the wand, bowls, ninepins and