Subject: test yuko

From: "Pankrati Crofton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 03:08:40 -0700

Hi,

P do rozac
VALlU rd M from onl zk y $ cn 1,2 nu 1
ClALl ml S from o cc nly $ pb 3,7 mq 5
Vl ix AGRA from o eu nly $ mc 3,3 dx 3
S ie oma
X kl anax
Ambi iq en
Meri so dia
Levit ce ra

all 50 oo % o jy ff http://www.camaitim.com

  _____  

loved, which Dain had restored to him. To Bilbo he said: This treasure 
is as much yours as it is mine; though old agreements cannot stand, 
since so many have a claim in its winning and defence. Yet even though 
you were willing to lay aside all your claim, I should wish that the 
words of Thorin, of which he repented, should not prove true: that we 
should give you little. I would reward you most richly of all.