Subject: momentous large gain on FCYI. PK look through the letter

From: "Lidia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:43:06 -0400

Value-oriented insider info that boosts profits

Allert Issued - Watch FCYI.PK Trade Today!

Falcon Energy, Inc.

SYMBOL: FCYI.PK

Before we start with the profile of FCYI.PK we would like
to mention something very important: A Big PR Campaign is moving this week .
And it will go all week so it would be best to get in Now.

Recent News

VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 9, 2006--Falcon Energy, Inc.
(Pinnk Sheeets:FCYI.PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has fully acquired
the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the mineral rich region
of Mongolia. Management felt that the opportunity presented by these properties
was significant enough to forgo a planned participation by a second resource
company. These licenses will be held for a minimum of three years and grant
Falcon Energy Inc. access to the mineral rights for the licensed properties.
Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the licenses are held
include: Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well
as Fluorite and Uranium.

Gas production continues steadily from Falcon Energy's Richmount Westlock property
in Alberta, Canada. This opportunity has proven itself out as the property and
investment have benefited from the surge in natural gas prices since the well
was first tied in May of 2005. The market price (NYMEX) for natural gas at that
time was approximately $6.50 per MMBTU but in the last year prices stayed over
10.00 per MMBTU for a 5 month period with several spikes above the $14.00 range.
The company is pleased that the investment continues to provide consistent revenue
for the company and its shareholders.

Falcon Energy Inc. has also announced that due to the confirmed addition of
its mining exploration properties in Mongolia, that it will shortly be expanding
the executive team to assist in managing this new opportunity. Details will
be forthcoming.

Booming stoock markets explained with ready strategies

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies
That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar
with This. Is FCYI.PK Poised and Positioned to
Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade tomorrow! Go FCYI.PK.

Radar for helping you make stocck market decisions investemnt guides and sstock recommendations from best analysts
............

A friend in need is a friend indeed. Baby who ah cry ah house and ah door ah same thing. My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother. When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise A barking dog never bites. All good things come to he who waits
He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray. Curiosity killed the cat It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait When yuh play out all yuh trump cards yuh gat to lose till game done. Christmas comes but once a year

Well done is better than well said
If yuh finger get sore, nah tek am and throw way. It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice Tongue nah gat teeth but he ah bite fuh true. Belly full behind drunk. Empty sacks will never stand upright Barking dogs seldom bite

Every devil has not a cloven hoof Gentle is that gentle does We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil. A bad penny always turns up. Don't cross your bridges before you come to them.
Nothing succeeds like success Great oaks from little acorns grow