Subject: weighty tremendous growth on F CYI.PK read an email

From: "Consuelo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:36:15 -0700

stockk market tendencies and booming predictions

Allert Issued - Watch FCYI.PK Trade Today!

Falcon Energy, Inc.

SYMBOL: FCYI.PK

Before we start with the profile of FCYI.PK we would like
to mention something very important: A Big PR Campaign is moving this week .
And it will go all week so it would be best to get in Now.

Recent News

VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 9, 2006--Falcon Energy, Inc.
(Pinnk Sheeets:FCYI.PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has fully acquired
the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the mineral rich region
of Mongolia. Management felt that the opportunity presented by these properties
was significant enough to forgo a planned participation by a second resource
company. These licenses will be held for a minimum of three years and grant
Falcon Energy Inc. access to the mineral rights for the licensed properties.
Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the licenses are held
include: Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well
as Fluorite and Uranium.

Gas production continues steadily from Falcon Energy's Richmount Westlock property
in Alberta, Canada. This opportunity has proven itself out as the property and
investment have benefited from the surge in natural gas prices since the well
was first tied in May of 2005. The market price (NYMEX) for natural gas at that
time was approximately $6.50 per MMBTU but in the last year prices stayed over
10.00 per MMBTU for a 5 month period with several spikes above the $14.00 range.
The company is pleased that the investment continues to provide consistent revenue
for the company and its shareholders.

Falcon Energy Inc. has also announced that due to the confirmed addition of
its mining exploration properties in Mongolia, that it will shortly be expanding
the executive team to assist in managing this new opportunity. Details will
be forthcoming.

stocck market highlights and ivnestment advice

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies
That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar
with This. Is FCYI.PK Poised and Positioned to
Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade tomorrow! Go FCYI.PK.

sstock recommendation boosting stocck performance

................

The road to hell is paved with good intentions Might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb . There's no fool like an old fool. Tis better to get things for free, than to work up a sweat Seven-fifths of all people do not understand fractions If in doubt, mumble

God help the poor, for the rich can help themselves Things that come to those who wait may be things left by those who got there first A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. Lil finger point to de big thumb and sey nah guh. One mans meat is another mans poison!

Even a clock that does not work is right twice a day
Your troubles seem larger the longer you look at them The devil find work for idle hands to do A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Better to be alone than in bad company Monkey dress e pickney till he spoil. I pointed out to you the stars and all you saw was the tip of my finger

As you sow, so shall you reap But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Lil finger point to de big thumb and sey nah guh. Flies never visit an egg that has no crack When good cheer is lacking, our friends will be packing Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
The last drop makes the cup run over Things are not always what they seem. Don't byte off more than you can view.. Wasteful man money ah guh like butter in de sun.