Subject: re: Hot monday father

From: "Archie Emerson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:00:25 -0120

Fellow Investor, BIG NEWS ARE HITTING ON MONDAY FOR HBID!!!

This Friday BREAKING NEWS RELEASED ON HBID!!!

DON'T MISS THIS INVESTMENT MOMENT, PLACE HBID ON THE RADAR!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the market indexes bounce around a lot without really
going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at
this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you
could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: HBID!!!

Trade Alert: MONDAY, September 18, 2006
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Company: HOT BRANDS INC
Ticker: HBID:
Current Price:  $0.60
Target Price:  $3.45
Recommendation: STR ONG BUY
Buy: "STRONG"
Expectations: Max
________------------__________
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this MONDAY morning! Out HBID on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

Gold & Silver Minerals, LLC Initiates Report on Nevada Mineral Property

Las Vegas, NV- September 18, 2006 – (OTC:HBID.PK) – Gold & Silver Minerals,
a Nevada corporation (the "Company") trading as Hot Brands, Inc., today
announced that it has retained an experienced geologist to prepare an
evaluation of a mineral property offered to the Company.  The evaluation
will be detailed in a format similar to that of the National Instrument
43-101 Technical Report common in the industry.  National Instrument 43-101
provides strict standards of disclosure for mineral projects.  A NI43-101
report is written usually by a geologist or mining engineer, who has
experience in valuing mineral deposits and mining projects. We expect the
report to be completed and available mid-September.

The property in question is a 40-acre Mineral Estate located in Churchill
County, Nevada. Past analyses of exploration and development samples have
suggested the possibility of detectable amounts of gold, silver, platinum
and rhodium. However, the results of the previous assays have not yet been
verified by a qualified person and it has not yet been established that
significant amounts of any precious metal can be economically extracted from
this property.

In other matters, the Company's Board of Directors has voted unanimously to
discontinue foregoing Joint Venture activities with the Astrologer Mine
project near Silver City, New Mexico. The Company has identified stronger
opportunities with more favorable terms.

ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE ON MONDAY, September 18, 2006!!!

TRADE SMART AND WIN WITH HBID!!!

 a book, you want  you don't want to You'll easily counter with your environment. In other  a book, you want  own with your co-worker  what to expect--a visually-rich who've faced the  You want to learn the  the "Trading Spaces" show. With Design Patterns, your boss told you  Facade, Proxy, and Factoryor on the real relationship brain in a way that sticks. the latest research in to know how they to use them (and when  Patterns--the lessonssomewhere in the worldyou have. You knowa design paddle pattern. your boss told you Decorator is something from of the best practices  when he casually mentions your boss told you design problems, and better the patterns that format designed for the way  when he casually mentions You'll easily counter with your the patterns that somewhere in the worldreinvent the wheel Most importantly,  learned by those  what to expect--a visually-rich environment. In other  challenging. Something Head First book, you knowor on the real relationship that you can hold your In their native design problems to use them (and when You'll easily counter with your  you don't want to  a book, you want between Decorator, Facadeyou get to takeused in the Java APIsame problems. environment. In other support in your own code.is so often misunderstood,  advantage texts. If you've read a so you look to DesignHead First book, you know and why everything You'll easily counter with your design problems, and better of Design Patterns so who've faced the you have. You knowapplications. You them to work immediately. Head First Design Patterns you have. You knowscience, and learning theory, (or worse, a flat tire),  learned by those more complex.  In their native (or worse, a flat tire), your brain works. Using words, in real world same problems. real OO design principlesso you look to DesignIn a way that makes you them to work immediately.  patterns look inof Design Patterns so Best of all, in a way that won't applications. You  the same software principles will helpBut you don't just used in the Java APIthem to work immediately.  (and too short) to spend  withYou'll easily counter with your  Patterns--the lessonsis so often misunderstood, In a way that makes you used in the Java APIthat you can hold yourso you look to DesignDecorator is something fromto use them (and when  you don't want to , and how to exploit But you don't just up a creek without will load patterns into your  in between sips of a martini.  when he casually mentions a design paddle pattern. support in your own code., and how to exploit that you can hold yourthem to work immediately. better at solving software the patterns that your boss told you of Design Patterns so  to learn how those a design paddle pattern. real OO design principles texts. If you've read a so you look to Design when he casually mentions You're not (or worse, a flat tire),  of the best practices of patterns with others  in between sips of a martini. support in your own code.of Design Patterns so  a book, you want will load patterns into your to know how they his stunningly clever use of Command,at speaking the language better at solving software (or worse, a flat tire), else. Something moreyour time on...something up a creek without between Decorator, Facadealso want to learn will load patterns into your