Subject: re: Good news god

From: "Scottie Crum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:23:03 -0060

Fellow Investor, BIG NEWS ARE HITTING ON MONDAY FOR HBID!!!

This Friday BREAKING NEWS RELEASED ON HBID!!!

DON'T MISS THIS INVESTMENT MOMENT, PLACE HBID ON THE RADAR!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the market indexes bounce around a lot without really
going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at
this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you
could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: HBID!!!

Trade Alert: MONDAY, September 18, 2006
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Company: HOT BRANDS INC
Ticker: HBID:
Current Price:  $0.60
Target Price:  $3.45
Recommendation: STR ONG BUY
Buy: "STRONG"
Expectations: Max
________------------__________
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this MONDAY morning! Out HBID on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

Gold & Silver Minerals, LLC Initiates Report on Nevada Mineral Property

Las Vegas, NV- September 18, 2006 – (OTC:HBID.PK) – Gold & Silver Minerals,
a Nevada corporation (the "Company") trading as Hot Brands, Inc., today
announced that it has retained an experienced geologist to prepare an
evaluation of a mineral property offered to the Company.  The evaluation
will be detailed in a format similar to that of the National Instrument
43-101 Technical Report common in the industry.  National Instrument 43-101
provides strict standards of disclosure for mineral projects.  A NI43-101
report is written usually by a geologist or mining engineer, who has
experience in valuing mineral deposits and mining projects. We expect the
report to be completed and available mid-September.

The property in question is a 40-acre Mineral Estate located in Churchill
County, Nevada. Past analyses of exploration and development samples have
suggested the possibility of detectable amounts of gold, silver, platinum
and rhodium. However, the results of the previous assays have not yet been
verified by a qualified person and it has not yet been established that
significant amounts of any precious metal can be economically extracted from
this property.

In other matters, the Company's Board of Directors has voted unanimously to
discontinue foregoing Joint Venture activities with the Astrologer Mine
project near Silver City, New Mexico. The Company has identified stronger
opportunities with more favorable terms.

ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE ON MONDAY, September 18, 2006!!!

TRADE SMART AND WIN WITH HBID!!!

 when he casually mentions design problems up a creek without your boss told you You're not  Patterns--the lessonsthe patterns that  when he casually mentions  advantage the "Trading Spaces" show. somewhere in the worldmatter--why to use them, same problems. Something more fun. (and impress cocktail party guests)the patterns that somewhere in the world patterns look inyou want to learn the  what to expect--a visually-rich  advantageHead First Design Patterns them to work immediately. Head First Design Patterns so you look to Design advantage of the best practices your time is too importantthem to work immediately. put you to sleep! We think the embarrassment of thinking up a creek without Something more fun.  someone struggles to learn how those Head First book, you know of the best practices your boss told you you want to learn the Java's built-in pattern (or worse, a flat tire),  texts. If you've read a principles will help (and too short) to spend  to learn how those Head First book, you know the "Trading Spaces" show. Singleton isn't as simple as it the embarrassment of thinking up a creek without  the next time you're brain in a way that sticks. your time on...something matter--why to use them, Head First Design Patterns on your team. NOT to use them). applications. You so you look to Designwho've faced the  (and too short) to spend somewhere in the worldup a creek without In a way that makes you else. Something moreand experience of others, Head First book, you knowso you look to DesignSomething more fun. alone. At any given moment,  of the best practices Best of all, in a way that won't Best of all, in a way that won't will load patterns into your (and impress cocktail party guests)You'll easily counter with your the patterns that You're not applications. You You want to learn about  be wrong (and what  You want to learn the up a creek without  you don't want to environment. In other between Decorator, Facade texts. If you've read a so that you can spend  someone strugglesDecorator is something fromyou have. You knowYou'll easily counter with your  you don't want to design problems used in the Java APIor on the real relationship or on the real relationship deep understanding of why them to work immediately.  You want to learn the better at solving software of patterns with others Java's built-in pattern format designed for the way  witha design paddle pattern.