Subject: wi11 a sma11 cap c0nsider her NYSE s investment

From: "Kelly Vaughan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 18:19:04 -0480

HOT! HOT! HOT! Stocks Alert Advisory Service for EQTD!
				EQTD IS A HOT STOCK!

Get on EQTD First Thing on Wednesday, it's going to expload!

Equal Trading, Inc.
Symbol:  EQTD
Current Price: $0.013
The price is the minimum for last week and it will boom on Wednesday!
Worst Scenario Target Price: $0.075
Most Probable Scenario Target Price: $0.095
Best Scenario Target Price: $0.130
Tuesday's Volume: 3,933,485 (Heavy)
Market Cap:  11.25M
Risk Factor: Low

	WATCH OUT FOR EQTD THIS Wednesday, WE SEE A GREAT STORY IN THE MAKING!

Recommendation: "STR0NG BUY" starting on Wednesday, SEPTEMBER 6, 2006.

BREAKING NEWS:
Equal Trading, Inc. Acquires Gold, Silver and Copper Property in Vancouver
Island, British 
Columbia, Canada.CHICAGO, ILLINOIS--(MARKET WIRE)-- Equal Trading, Inc.
(Other OTC:EQTD.PK 
- News) is pleased to announce that its subsidiary Equal Gold, Inc., has
acquired a minerals
rights in 62.4 acres of a prime gold, silver and copper property in
Vancouver Island, British 
Columbia, Canada. The Arrowsmith properties are located 1.2 kilometers
south from the east tip 
of Cameron Lake, 20 kilometers west from the town of Parksville in
Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.

The Arrowsmith occurrence is underlain by massive and locally porphyritic
andesite of the 
Upper Triassic Karmutsen Formation (Vancouver Group) near the fault contact
with an extensive 
body of diorite 2.4 kilometres to the east. The andesite is cut by several
shear zones up to 6 
meters in width. Mineralization consists of chalcopyrite, bornite,
pyrrhotite and pyrite hosted 
in quartz veins and vein lets up to 60 centimeters wide in a shear zone.
The vein lets strike 210 
degrees. Some minor fault offsets of the veins are evident. An altered
limestone bed 4.5 to 6 meters 
wide occurs locally in the andesite and carries minor disseminated
chalcopyrite. A grab sample across 
1.2 meters from a lower adit assayed deposits of 6.8 grams per ton of Gold,
27.4 grams per ton of Silver 
and 9.05 per cent Copper.

Past work included two adits, some crosscutting and a winze developed along
the shear zone. One adit is 
at 454 meters elevation and the second is at 480 meters elevation (ASL).
Surface work consisted of 
stripping and pits.There is good infrastructure nearby, which will
facilitate the mining and transportation 
in a timely and cost efficient manner. Equal Gold plans to expand further
the exploration program on 
Arrowsmith concessions.Vijay Raichura, President of Equal Trading, Inc.,
states, "The new direction will 
consolidate our position as a leading junior gold, silver and copper player
in the near future. I am very 
pleased with the location of the Arrowsmith concession given the recent
discoveries in the region and its 
historic and current production. The Arrowsmith concession provides a major
target for exploration in one 
of the most active gold-silver-copper regions. We are totally committed to
delivering the highest value to 
our shareholders. Opportunity is upon us to benefit from the high gold,
silver and copper prices to deliver 
the best possible returns to our investors.

Members should pick up EQTD as early as possible on Wednesday.
	
This news is going to send EQTD off the charts!  

We all know that in the this business it's the big announcements that
makes these stocks explode!!! 

We see this as a huge profit taking a DEAL. WATCH EQTD LIKE A HAWK!