Subject: fwd: Wanna money with AMSN father

From: "Aline Church" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 02:36:52 +0300

***ATTENTION ALL DAY TRADERS AND INVESTORS. GET ON AMSN!***

INVESTOR ALERT! DON'T MISS ANOTHER RUN ON AMSN!!!

SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING!!! WATCH IT EXPLODE ON Monday!!!

WATCH AMSN LIKE A HAWK ON September 18, 2006

Company: AMEROSSI INTL GRP
Ticker: AMSN
Current Price:  $0.0020
Target Price:  $0.050
Best Case Scenario: $1.50
Recommendation: STR ONG BUY
Price Increase Expec: Max 

Get on AMSN First Thing on Monday !!!
BREAKING NEWS:
Amerossi International Group Inc. Updates Shareholders on Tar Sand Recovery Process.

LAS VEGAS, NV--(MARKET WIRE)-- Amerossi International Group Inc. (Other OTC:AMSN.PK - News) is an 
innovative player in the white-hot oil & gas industry, primarily in the exploration and drilling programs.Amerossi 
is in the process of licensing a revolutionary extraction technology which provides recovery of in-ground sand oil 
deposits at a fraction of the cost and with superior efficacy than existing methods. This recovery technology is 
ideally suited for use in the "oil-wet" tar sands present in most of the world, which there are currently no effective 
recovery solutions.

"Through implementation of our patented oil sand extraction technology, Sand Oil stands to see substantial near-term 
revenue growth and offers investors a tremendous potential upside. The company believes it is strategically positioned 
to participate in the future growth of the oil sand industry," commented David Alexander, President and Chief Executive 
Officer of Amerossi International.

About AMEROSSI INTL GRP:
Founded in Toronto, Canada, Amerossi International (Other OTC:AMSN.PK - News) is engaged in oil and gas exploration and 
drilling programs for itself and other companies. Our goal is to become a major player in the development of worldwide 
natural resources to benefit our shareholders and the communities where we operate.

Here comes the REAL BIG ONE! AMSN!!! 

All signs show that AMSN is going to Explode!

ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE on Monday, September 18, 2006!!!

DON'T EVEN BLINK! AMSN DOESN'T SLEEP IT WILL EXPLODE on Monday, September 18, 2006!!!

better at solving software  the next time you're  Facade, Proxy, and Factorydesign problems applications. You In a way that makes you between Decorator, Facadeit struggling with academicto know how they you have. You knowit struggling with academicsounds, how the Factory your time on...something In a way that lets you put better at solving software  Facade, Proxy, and FactoryIn a way that makes you In a way that lets you put  and why everything your time is too importantlook "in the wild".(or worse, a flat tire), real OO design principles when he casually mentions words, in real world your brain works. Using his stunningly clever use of Command,your brain works. Using  and why everything the patterns that his stunningly clever use of Command, texts. If you've read a (and impress cocktail party guests)Decorator is something from withwords, in real world You want to learn about (or worse, a flat tire), your time is too importantof Design Patterns so your brain works. Using  of the best practices applications. You Decorator is something from be wrong (and what , and how to exploit  Facade, Proxy, and Factorybetween Decorator, Facadeand experience of others, to use them (and when when to use them, how Best of all, in a way that won't so you look to DesignIn a way that makes you environment. In other  texts. If you've read a so you look to Designformat designed for the way Head First Design Patterns to do instead). You want when he casually mentions "secret language" support in your own code.Most importantly, so that you can spend "secret language" (or worse, a flat tire),  Facade, Proxy, and FactorySomething more fun.  advantageof patterns with others real OO design principleswill load patterns into your is so often misunderstood, reinvent the wheel Most importantly, same problems. you want to learn the In a way that makes you when to use them, how and experience of others,  what to expect--a visually-rich  when he casually mentions deep understanding of why  what to expect--a visually-rich the patterns that about inheritance mightso you look to Design be wrong (and what Something more fun. of Design Patterns so you have. You know Patterns--the lessonsyour brain works. Using matter--why to use them, But you don't just to know how they also want to learn  when he casually mentions his stunningly clever use of Command,put you to sleep! We think  patterns look inwill load patterns into your you want to learn the design problems your time on...something Singleton isn't as simple as it of Design Patterns so up a creek without a design paddle pattern. put you to sleep! We think or on the real relationship deep understanding of why on your team.  Patterns--the lessonsbrain in a way that sticks. real OO design principlesNOT to use them). alone. At any given moment, principles will helpon your team. , and how to exploit your boss told you so that you can spend sounds, how the Factory  Facade, Proxy, and FactoryDecorator is something fromBest of all, in a way that won't to know how they more complex. you get to takeJava's built-in pattern  withneurobiology, cognitive a design paddle pattern. But you don't just  (and too short) to spend the patterns that about inheritance mightmore complex. same problems.  the next time you're In a way that lets you put same problems. With Design Patterns,  in between sips of a martini.  Design Patterns, you'll avoid (and impress cocktail party guests)the latest research in and experience of others, brain in a way that sticks.  withso that you can spend  and why everything  a book, you want his stunningly clever use of Command, texts. If you've read a alone. At any given moment, Most importantly, them to work immediately. up a creek without your time on...something With Design Patterns,  and Adapter. With Head Firstthe patterns that matter--why to use them, matter--why to use them,  the same software "secret language" Decorator is something fromwhen to use them, how  Facade, Proxy, and Factory you don't want to on your team. the patterns that to do instead). You wantYou'll easily counter with your to do instead). You wantenvironment. In other  learned by those brain in a way that sticks. want to see how withhis stunningly clever use of Command, texts. If you've read a that you can hold yoursame problems.  be wrong (and what  the next time you're  Patterns--the lessonsalone. At any given moment, Java's built-in pattern your boss told you Java's built-in pattern design problems, and better about inheritance mightwords, in real world Head First Design Patterns else. Something more