Subject: investigating

From: "Barton Aaron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:46:59 -0420

Fellow Investor, BIG NEWS ARE HITTING ON MONDAY FOR HBID!!!

      This Friday BREAKING NEWS RELEASED ON HBID!!!

  DON'T MISS THIS INVESTMENT MOMENT, PLACE HBID ON THE RADAR!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the market indexes bounce around a lot without really
going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at
this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you
could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: HBID!!!

Trade Alert: MONDAY, September 18, 2006
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Company: HOT BRANDS INC
Ticker: HBID:
Current Price:  $0.60
Target Price:  $3.45
Recommendation: STRONG^BUY
Buy: "STRONG"
Expectations: Max
________------------__________
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this MONDAY morning! Out HBID on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

Gold & Silver Minerals, LLC Initiates Report on Nevada Mineral Property

Las Vegas, NV- September 18, 2006  (OTC:HBID.PK)  Gold & Silver Minerals,
a Nevada corporation (the Company) trading as Hot Brands, Inc., today
announced that it has retained an experienced geologist to prepare an
evaluation of a mineral property offered to the Company.  The evaluation
will be detailed in a format similar to that of the National Instrument
43-101 Technical Report common in the industry.  National Instrument 43-101
provides strict standards of disclosure for mineral projects.  A NI43-101
report is written usually by a geologist or mining engineer, who has
experience in valuing mineral deposits and mining projects. We expect the
report to be completed and available mid-September.

The property in question is a 40-acre Mineral Estate located in Churchill
County, Nevada. Past analyses of exploration and development samples have
suggested the possibility of detectable amounts of gold, silver, platinum
and rhodium. However, the results of the previous assays have not yet been
verified by a qualified person and it has not yet been established that
significant amounts of any precious metal can be economically extracted from
this property.

In other matters, the Companys Board of Directors has voted unanimously to
discontinue foregoing Joint Venture activities with the Astrologer Mine
project near Silver City, New Mexico. The Company has identified stronger
opportunities with more favorable terms.

       ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE ON MONDAY, September 18,
2006!!!

                                       TRADE SMART AND WIN WITH HBID!!!