Subject: :), Mid-empire

From: "James Harden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 04:52:43 -0540

These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome 
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is 
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail 
+98% A+ Accuracy 
+Includes all Proper Markings 
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping 
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://O7.ZTk0MGRjYTI2MTY3MWQzZWJjYjljNzZl.potatokeswithaminus.com

------------------
     "That's something," Jonathan said rolling to  glide  inverted  for  a
Full spec sheet can be found at: 

While my D420 is only equipped with the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG card and built-in IrDA, Bluetooth and several EVDO/HSDPA Mobile Broadband solutions are also available. Wi-Fi quality and range have proven to be more than acceptable and a definite improvement over the Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG in my HP DV1000.
Intel Centrino 1.7Ghz

     A single wingtip feather, he found, moved  a  fraction  of  an  inch,
USB and FireWire ports on the front right side can be easily concealed by a door (view larger image)