Subject: THURSDAY.y was attacked

From: "Elliot Corley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:35:53 -0060

HOT SYMBOL !!! - THIS ONE IS STILL CLIMBING THE STOCK CHARTS !!!!
ALERT --  BREAKING MARKET NEWS REPORT !!! ----  HBID.PK

Here is my Best CHOICE for the second half of 2006: HBID!!!

Company Name: HOT BRANDS INC (HBID)

Lookup: HBID
Current Price: $0.35

Target Price: $1.27
Recommendation: 'STRON GBUY'
Expectations: Max
 
WATCH THIS SYMBOLGO HIGHER AND HIGHER

DON'T MISS THIS INVESTMENT MOMENT, PLACE HBID ON THE RADAR!!!

Breaking News:
Gold & Silver Minerals (PINKSHEETS: HBID), a Nevada CORP0RATION trading as Hot Brands, Inc., today
announced that it has retained an experienced geologist to prepare an evaluation of a mineral property offered to the
Company. The evaluation will be detailed in a format similar to that of the National Instrument 43-101 Technical Report
common in the industry. National Instrument 43-101 provides strict standards of disclosure for mineral projects. A
NI43-101 report is written usually by a geologist or mining engineer, who has experience in valuing mineral deposits and
mining projects. We expect the report to be completed and available mid-September.

The property in question is a 40-acre Mineral Estate located in Churchill County, Nevada. Past analyses of exploration
and development samples have suggested the possibility of detectable amounts of gold, silver, platinum and rhodium.

AS GOLD AND SILVER PRICES GET READY TO SOAR, SO DOES HBID!!!

TRADE WITH HEAD AND WIN WITH HBID!!!!

About Gold & Silver Minerals

Gold & Silver Minerals is an emerging exploration and mining company that focuses on acquiring assets and growing a
revenue base in the area of production and exploration of minerals. Areas of interest include precious metals, industrial
minerals and other natural resources. We believe that these sectors hold the most promise for market interest, asset
growth and near-term cash flow, with underlying fundamentals that provide an outlook for stable to growing product
prices.

DON'T EVEN BLINK! HBID DOESN'T SLEEP IT WILL EXPLODE ON THURSDAY,
SEPTEMBER 21,2006!!!

ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND TAKE IT TO YOUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO!!!!