Subject: and punches

From: "Fredric Connell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:58:06 -0060

Fellow Investor, BIG NEWS ARE HITTING ON THURSDAY FOR CRSVF!!!

      Last Friday BREAKING NEWS RELEASED ON CRSVF!!!

  DON'T MISS THIS INVESTMENT MOMENT, PLACE CRSVF ON THE RADAR!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the market indexes bounce around a lot without really
going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at
this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you
could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: CRSVF

Trade Alert: THURSDAY, September 14, 2006
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Company: CAPITAL RES CANADA LTD
Ticker: CRSVF
Current Price:  $0.23
Target Price:   $3.0
Recommendation: STRONG`BUY
Buy: "STRONG"
Expectations: Max
________------------__________
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this THURSDAY morning! Out CRSVF on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

BREAKING NEWS - September 14, 2006 1:02 PM ET

CAPITAL RESERVE CANADA’S SUBSIDIARY COMMENCES WORK ON 118 WELL PROJECT

Edmonton, Alberta  - September 12th, 2006 – Capital Reserve Canada ltd
(OTCBB: CRSVF- news) (“CRC”) and its Chairman, Mr. Donald R. Getty, are
pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, KCP Innovative
Services Inc. (KCP), is commencing a work program using KCP’s technologies
with a customer to test and  measure productivity and profitability of 118
coal bed methane wells. The work program can be cancelled at any time,
however, should it be completed, it will total approximately $4.1 million
(CAD).

Profile

CRC is an oil and gas services company based in Edmonton, Alberta.  Through
its wholly owned subsidiary, KCP Innovative Services, Inc., CRC offers
technologically advanced tools for use in four areas of the industry.  The
first aids in testing and development of newly found resources; another
measures existing wells’ productivity; and the third hastens well
abandonment, ensuring compliance with regulatory emission guidelines. The
fourth, through its proprietary hardware and software technologies, is used
to determine the profitability of coal bed methane deposits, which may be
developed and sold as natural gas.  CRC has a second wholly owned
subsidiary, Two Hills Environmental, to assist with problem waste from oil &
gas companies, and provide underground storage.

       ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE ON THURSDAY, September
14,2006!!!

       DON'T EVEN BLINK! CRSVF DOESN'T SLEEP IT WILL EXPLODE ON THURSDAY,
September 14,2006!!!

                                       TRADE SMART AND WIN WITH CRSVF!!!