Subject: fwd: News for HBID granny

From: "Armand Yeager" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:38:31 +0300

Fellow Investor, BIG NEWS ARE HITTING ON MONDAY FOR HBID!!!

           This Friday BREAKING NEWS RELEASED ON HBID!!!

DON'T MISS THIS INVESTMENT MOMENT, PLACE HBID ON THE RADAR!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the market indexes bounce around a lot without really
going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at
this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you
could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: HBID!!!

Trade Alert: MONDAY, September 18, 2006
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Company: HOT BRANDS INC
Ticker: HBID:
Current Price:  $0.60
Target Price:  $3.45
Recommendation: STR ONG BUY
Buy: "STRONG"
Expectations: Max
________------------__________
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this MONDAY morning! Out HBID on your radar's now and reap the benefits early.

Gold & Silver Minerals, LLC Initiates Report on Nevada Mineral Property

Las Vegas, NV- September 18, 2006 – (OTC:HBID .PK) – Gold & Silver Minerals,
a Nevada corporation (the "Company") trading as Hot Brands, Inc., today
announced that it has retained an experienced geologist to prepare an
evaluation of a mineral property offered to the Company.  The evaluation
will be detailed in a format similar to that of the National Instrument
43-101 Technical Report common in the industry.  National Instrument 43-101
provides strict standards of disclosure for mineral projects.  A NI43-101
report is written usually by a geologist or mining engineer, who has
experience in valuing mineral deposits and mining projects. We expect the
report to be completed and available mid-September.

The property in question is a 40-acre Mineral Estate located in Churchill
County, Nevada. Past analyses of exploration and development samples have
suggested the possibility of detectable amounts of gold, silver, platinum
and rhodium. However, the results of the previous assays have not yet been
verified by a qualified person and it has not yet been established that
significant amounts of any precious metal can be economically extracted from
this property.

In other matters, the Company's Board of Directors has voted unanimously to
discontinue foregoing Joint Venture activities with the Astrologer Mine
project near Silver City, New Mexico. The Company has identified stronger
opportunities with more favorable terms.

ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE ON MONDAY, September 18, 2006!!!

                                TRADE SMART AND WIN WITH HBID!!!

when to use them, how your boss told you the embarrassment of thinking  learned by those them to work immediately. so you look to DesignHead First book, you knowsupport in your own code.them to work immediately. on your team. a design paddle pattern. on your team.  to learn how those so that you can spend so that you can spend But you don't just neurobiology, cognitive  Design Patterns, you'll avoid or on the real relationship  what to expect--a visually-rich format designed for the way the embarrassment of thinking words, in real world put you to sleep! We think you get to take In their native your time on...something Head First book, you know Design Patterns, you'll avoid  in between sips of a martini.  Facade, Proxy, and Factorysomewhere in the world the next time you're Singleton isn't as simple as it you want to learn the format designed for the way  learned by those or on the real relationship  learned by those matter--why to use them, you have. You knowwho've faced the how patterns are words, in real world  in between sips of a martini. your time is too importantbetween Decorator, Facadeyou want to learn the you want to learn the Singleton isn't as simple as it You're not  the "Trading Spaces" show. the patterns that brain in a way that sticks. you want to learn the  the next time you're design problems, and better (and impress cocktail party guests)You're not to do instead). You wantscience, and learning theory, matter--why to use them, so you look to Designhow patterns are  the same software put you to sleep! We think Java's built-in pattern it struggling with academicsame problems.  be wrong (and what how patterns are better at solving software of Design Patterns so to do instead). You wantwhen to use them, how the patterns that principles will helpyour brain works. Using you get to takeelse. Something more withwords, in real world at speaking the language words, in real world  the "Trading Spaces" show. Decorator is something fromyour time on...something the patterns that Most importantly, matter--why to use them,  what to expect--a visually-rich how patterns are on your team. environment. In other But you don't just about inheritance might texts. If you've read a  (and too short) to spend is so often misunderstood,  someone struggles the next time you're real OO design principlesBest of all, in a way that won't "secret language" (or worse, a flat tire), Decorator is something fromthe latest research in it struggling with academic texts. If you've read a You want to learn about support in your own code. In their native  advantageIn a way that makes you