Subject: Weighty note. You require to read.

From: "Amos Timmons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:42:43 +0000

------------------------------------
Company name: Texhoma Energy, Inc.
Stock symbol: TXHE.PK
Current price: 0.10$ (growth + 10%)
Expected price 10/18/2006: 0.29$
Expected price 10/20/2006: 4.52$
------------------------------------

Please read this mail attentively!!!!!!!!! This is strictly confidential information. Don't send it
to anybody. Only today is a right moment to buy that stock. You can take it now for a low price. On Friday , 20
October the following news will be announced:

HOUSTON, TEXAS--(MARKET WIRE)--October 20, 2006 -- Texhoma Energy, Inc. ("Texhoma") (Other OTC:TXHE.PK - News) is pleased
to inform that they archeived the important agreement with the biggest russian gas monopoly Gazprom. Texhome Energy inc
got the licence to develop the giant Kovykta gas field in Eastern Siberia. The prospective size is estimated at over 240
million barrels or the equivalent in gas. Under that agreement Texhoma Energy, Inc. is also responsible for
developing and drilling the giant Shtokman natural gas field. Texhoma Energy, INC is going to change 30% of the shares
for 15% shares of the new Shtokman-Gazprom company. This deal will cause big changes in the gas industry.
Total revenue from that deal should be 700m USD  
Max Maxwell, President & CEO (Texhoma Energy, TXHE.PK), said, "We are totally committed to delivering the highest value
to our shareholders. I look forward for that deal with Gazprom. I am pleased to announce that a new era of gas
partnership has been build between our companies"

About Texhoma Energy,TXHE.PK

With offices in Houston, Texhoma Energy Inc. is a junior international oil and gas company focused on acquiring,
developing and producing oil and gas. The Company is currently active in the southern United States.
The Company's principal geographic area of focus lies in the wider Gulf of Mexico petroleum basin, which includes onshore
and in-shore opportunities. The Company participates in a selected number of oil and gas ventures through judgment by a
small team of experienced professionals.

About Gazprom

OAO Gazprom is the world’s largest gas company focusing on geological exploration, production, transmission, storage,
processing and marketing of gas and other hydrocarbons. A 50.002 per cent controlling stake in Gazprom is owned by the
state.Gazprom possesses the world’s largest natural gas reserves. The company’s share in the global and Russian gas
stocks makes up 17 and 60 per cent, respectively, with the overall reserves estimated at 29.1 tcm and currently priced at
US$ 138.6 bln. In 2005 the growth of Gazprom’s explored gas resources has substantially outpaced the amount of gas
extraction and accounted for 583.4 bcm.Gazprom provides about 20 per cent and 90 per cent of the global and Russian gas
production, respectively. In 2005 the Gazprom Group of companies have extracted 547.9 bcm, which is 2.8 bcm up on the
production amount in 2004.

This is a good opportunity for you to take that symbol for a low price. After 10/20/2006 the price
will increase significally. After you buy that stock please hold it until 10/20/2006 and you will see the effect. Money
is laying on the floor and you just need to call your broker and take that money in your hand.