Subject: Serious message. You have to read.

From: "Johnnie Fischer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:26:07 +0300

Get in on EQTD first thing Tuesday.  This is going to soar 
over the next week.  Already there has been a 100% 
appreciation within the first few hours, so do it quick.

With oil markets retreating, big traders are turning to gold, 
driving it to levels never before seen.  EQTD has made an 
announcement of staggering proportions related to a recent 
survey on one of their gold properties.  The inside scoop is 
that we will be looking at a quadrupling of share price once 
the public takes notice:

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS-(MARKETWIRE)-Oct 23, 2006 - Equal trading 
is pleased to announce survey results which have far exceeded 
our expectations.  Results from our British Columbia property 
show a 58,000 ounce potential.  Plans are already underway 
for immediate development.  We look forward to this 
extraordinary discovery bringing value to our shareholders.

At 600$ an ounce this discovery is worth 34.8 mil$.  With 
865mil shares outstanding, this would give us a book value of 
0.04 (current price is under 1 cent).

Don't miss this one.  The value is there.  The opportunity is 
there.  Don't let it pass you by.