Subject: be discouraged by their

From: "Jordan Crosby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 00:21:19 -0060

We are living in a time of mineral wealth, and those with the
mineral wealth are those with the power and money.
gold, oil, belongings; all at record highs.  It's where you require to be.
Our next feature has attained that position, and is now
starting heavy mass publicity to let everyone know it.

This c0mpany is none other than AUNI.  AUNI is specialized
in natural resources  ventures.  An incredible revelation is
coming out of the company and will be backed up with a
smashing publicity blitz.

---
AUNI . OB
Cap: 92.85M
---

After a small  pullback on Wednesday, we are certain to see
a rise of over 300% over the next week.  There is no
reason you should disallow yourself to benefit from a big
break.  Don't let this one pass over.