Subject: Essential message. You must to read.

From: "Francisco Connell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 00:47:33 +0300

Buy Alert for TGVI.PK
TGC Ventures International, Inc.

STOCK FACTS
Recent Price::0.0085
Volume:830,000
Market Cap:6.01M
Explosive Market Potential

About TGC Ventures International Inc.:

TGC Ventures International Inc. is a medically related holding company
that is targeting the burgeoning multi-trillion
dollar Health Care Services and Medical Devices & Supplies Industry.
Value proposition resides in both its knowledge
infrastructure and in the host of benefits associated with being a
United States publicly listed corporation.
Our technology also has the potential to provide earlier diagnosis of
prostate cancer. In summary  TGC Ventures
International Inc. has the potential to deliver a substantially more
accurate, less expensive, easier to use diagnosis for
breast cancer, offering the hope of saving many patients lives through
earlier detection of breast cancer, while at the
same time lowering the overall cost of healthcare delivery.

PRESS RELEASES

Tue, Oct 3, 2006•TGC Ventures International Moves Head Office to
Atlanta PrimeZone Media Network (Tue, Oct 3)
Thu, Jul 20, 2006•TGC Ventures International Introduces New
DirectorPrime Zone Media Network (Thu, Jul 20)
Wed, May 24, 2006•TGC to Offer Homeopathic Complex for Psoriasis
Sufferers PrimeZone Media Network (Wed, May 24)
Wed, May 10, 2006•TGC Ventures International Executes Letter of Intent
With Tagalder Environmental Bio-Tech Limited
PrimeZone Media Network (Wed, May 10) Fri, Feb 3, 2006•TGC Ventures
International Inc.'s Investor Inquiry Satellite Office Is Now
OperationalPrimeZone Media Network (Fri, Feb 3)

BUSINESS
TGC Ventures International Inc. is a medically related holding company
that is targeting the burgeoning multi-trillion
dollar Health Care Services and Medical Devices & Supplies Industry.
Over the last decade, the average annual revenue growth of the Medical
Device & Supplies Industry averaged 15%, or 23% for Medical Devices and
7% for medical supply companies

COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
Our strategy is to become an emerging leader in the Health Care
Services Market and Medical Devices & Supplies
Industry. TGC Ventures Internationals growth will be accomplished with
the acquisitions of "profitable" companies
within these industries. TGC Ventures International will seek companies
worldwide that can efficiently provide Health
Care Services and/or Medical Devices & SuppliesTGC Ventures
International Inc.'s Health Care Services Market Industry will consist of Health
Care Services/ Medical Instrument & Devices Application Sectors,
Biotechnology and our main focus on Early Detection Cancer Clinics using FDA
approved Infra-red Thermal Imaging Technology.

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements"
within the meaning of
Section 27(a) of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities exchange act of
1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect
to predictions, expectations,
beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,goals, assumptions or future
events or performance are
not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking
statements." The publisher of this
newsletter advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this
email. None of the material
within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice
or offer to sell or solicitation
of an offer to buy securities. You can lose all your money by investing
in this stock. In compliance
with the Securities act of 1933, Section 17(b), the publisher of this
newsletter discloses they received
payment from an unaffiliated third party for the circulation of this
report in the amount of twenty
thousand dollars. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest
resulting from such compensation
due to the fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without
bias. As we have received
compensation in the form of free trading securities, we may directly
benefit from any increase in
the price of these securities. Use of the material within this email
constitutes your acceptance of
these terms.

TGC Ventures International, Inc.
Web Site: www tgvi us