Subject: Announcing CalConnect Roundtable IX and Interoperability Test Event - May 7-11, Seattle, Washington

From: Dave Thewlis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:07:31 -0700

*The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium announces Roundtable IX and  
Interoperability Test Event

*CalConnect would like to invite you to our Roundtable IX and the 
associated CalConnect Interoperability Test Event, the week of May 7-11, 
2007, in Seattle, Washington, hosted by The Boeing Company.  
Registration is now open for the Roundtable and/or the IOP test event.  
Logistics and registration information may be found at 
http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable9.shtml and at 
http://www.calconnect.org/iopmay2007.shtml.

General schedule:  The IOP test will begin at noon Monday and run 
through noon Wednesday.  The Roundtable will begin at lunch on Wednesday 
and run through lunch on Friday.  Possible optional Roundtable sessions 
may be held Wednesday morning prior to lunch. 

The IOP test event will involve both CalDAV and regular iCalendar, iMIP 
and iTIP interoperability testing scenarios.  In addition, plans and 
preliminary work for a Mobile Calendar IOP Test Event, and the scenarios 
associated with that event, will be covered.

Roundtables are largely comprised of technical committee sessions, which 
generally include reports on work accomplished or in progress, working 
sessions in a "committee of the whole" environment for all interested 
parties, and discussions about work to be undertaken.

Scheduling BOFs at the January events proved extremely valuable to the 
attendees.  Therefore, the Roundtable and IOP test event schedules in 
May have been adjusted to allow time for BOFs during both events.  BOFs 
may be scheduled in advance by request, or on an ad hoc basis at the 
events.

If you are not currently a member of the Consortium, you may attend a 
single Roundtable, or a single IOP test event, as an observer; see 
http://www.calconnect.org/observer.shtml for more information.

Both members and non-members may participate in the IOP test events.

We hope to see you in Seattle!

Dave Thewlis

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) · +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org · [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>