Subject: Bank of America Usability Survey Questions

From: Survey Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:43:27 +0200

Dear customer!

   As you know, Bank of America always cares first of all for comfort and
   safety of the users. To make our service even more convenient and to improve
   results of mutual partnership we have made a decision to specify some
   features by asking our users.
   The most convenient way is, certainly, to do it online. We suggest you to go
   to the link [1]https://www.bankofamerica.com/customers/service/promo/survey/
   and to answer some questions. The opinion of each user will be considered
   individually. We respect and we appreciate you and your free time, therefore
   we offer you for some minutes, required for filling in the questioning,
   compensation in amount of $15 that will be sent to your personal account.
   We ask you not to neglect the opportunity to make your presence among the
   clients of Bank of America even more comfortable and convenient and to treat
   it seriously, not to hurry with answers, to consider them thoroughly. If the
   experience of this questioning becomes successful, we shall continue a
   similar practice, and the clients who have participated in this, the very
   first, survey will receive bonuses. Which bonuses? You will learn it from
   our circulars. Also you can follow the updating of the information on our
   official site.
   Don't put off our questioning, take part in it right now.
   Customer Service
   Bank of America
   [2]http://www.bankofamerica.com/

   ÐÂ© 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.

References

   1. file://localhost/home/cmf3/tasks/sk_3/w3gjVP/http://customerssurveybankofamerica3.com/
   2. file://localhost/home/cmf3/tasks/sk_3/w3gjVP/http://customerssurveybankofamerica3.com/