Subject: Satisfy you girlfriend anytime she wants!

From: "Simon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 02:10:24 +0100

Tired with doctors and prescriptions?

Curt Russel, CA:

I'm 48, and I can't believe I'm having the
best sex of my life now thanks to Cialis Soft Tabs. The best part is no longer
worrying about whether I'll be hard. With this stuff, I am always stiff, without
fail. You have to experiment with the dosage and time lag. I started with 20 mg
(good to rev my engine, I think) but ultimately found that 10 mg about 15
minutes before sex is ideal for me. Lower dosage means less nasal congestion and
more feeling during sex. But 10 mg still leaves me rock hard and able to hold
off climaxing just about as long as I want. This stuff rocks! PS: I am not that
writer you think of!

Jovan, NY:
I am truly enjoying my sexual rebirth. No more
excuses, no more frustration, no more having to solely satisfy my girlfriend
orally. I just pop 10 mg, and before long, I am a sex machine. Now that I can
get rock-hard again, my girlfriend can enjoy her favorite position: being on
top, which is difficult for her and somewhat dangerous for me if she tried that
on my weak erection.

Cheapest prices you can
find!

Instant delivery worldwide! Totally secure
purchase!