Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 05:02:41 +0200 (CEST)

This is the SMTP Server program at host orange.fr.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The SMTP Server program

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=epost.de type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

Subject: hi gentleman
From: "Juliana P" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:33:40 +0200

Aloha, my friend! 

It seems to me that there is something special between us, I want you to 
know that our relationship will be getting more and more serious for us 
every day... You might be the man of my dreams and working your way into my 
heart! My heart is very big and welcomes you. Nothing would please me more 
than to be your special friend and the person who makes all your dreams come 
true.
My pleasure would be making you the happiest man alive. I will enjoy 
receiving your view on this at http://russianbrideblog.cn/?idAff=101
and can't wait for the next time to get in touch.

The best of luck

Julia