Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:28:01 +0200 (CEST)

This is the SMTP Server program at host orange.fr.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

			The SMTP Server program

<[email-masked]>: host f.mx.mail.yahoo.com[68.142.202.247] said: 554
    delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
    ([email-masked]) [0] - mta201.mail.mud.yahoo.com (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: i hope to get to know u
From: "Julia" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:22:21 +0200

How do you do 

I like to communicate with children very much.  That's why I am an 
open-minded, cheerful and lively lady. I enjoy life as children do and that 
makes me happy. I enjoy being with nature, walking in fields and woods, 
breathing the clean and fresh air, listening to the music of nature and 
melting in it. I love listening to rain drops falling down to earth, while 
sitting by the window and reading a book.
I love to cook and my friends consider me to be a good cook. I'm a very 
communicative person and there are lots of people I like to share my leisure 
time with. But i miss someone very close, someone to share and spoil with my 
feelings and love. I miss a man who could become an important part of my 
life. I miss my second half, my soul mate. I want to show my man care and 
tenderness. I want to become the only one for my man. I understand that this 
is not so easily to find such man, because we have different views on life, 
different traditions, we speak different languages and etc., but I will hope 
to meet my man.  It will be great to hear from you 
here http://easyrussianbrides.cn/?idAff=101 very soon, take my hand and 
let's enjoy life together.

Kisses and hugs

J.P.