Subject: How is everything? Great

From: "Alise Cook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 10:22:25 -0500

Dearest Maple Leaf Pharmacy,

For several years now I have been ubenefiting from your prescription
services for all of my
medicines. I was buying from the acquiring USA drug store and paying a
slight luck for my doctor recommendation.  Then I got bright up and begun
procuring from your Canadian company. I didnt even require a doctor
direction to
purchase from you.  You have rescued me precisely above $10,800 in the last
5 yrs..
Your assistance are swift, unfailing, you give larger than 2K medical drugs
and
your eminence is number one.  

Your pleased customer,

Jim J
Omaha Nebraska 

Please check us out here to begin saving on your medical instruction: 
www.smartlivingzone.org

spent We lived justly in the little mud false house that tame the Colonel
had built. The straw roof harbored countless sparr Arthur fell shook his
floor head. doubt The colonel put out both hands train with a gesture of
polite surprise.
"Now and forever." "Are invention you satisfied was that your informant is
correct in his smell stitch facts?" she asked after a moment.